• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to host former Vikings WR Adam Thielen

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Just say you don’t understand how the salary cap works instead of deflecting

Math is hard.

So you do not know why it worries you. Instead of trying to insult someone you should probably try to understand why that bothers you.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

So you do not know why it worries you. Instead of trying to insult someone you should probably try to understand why that bothers you.

The salary cap plays a massive role in how things operate in the NFL.

Every year the Panthers are stuck restructuring bad contracts due to having little to no money to spend. Hence why we were a mess during Cam’s time here. 

We’re about to have two of the most important positions locked up under rookie deals and right off the bat we hand out a dumb deal to Shy Tuttle and quite frankly a bit more than we should’ve for Hurst

Fitterer needs to win this year and is going to sacrifice a lot of our future to try and do so. This is how the mess begins. Sue me for wanting to see the Panthers build a consistent winning team

better?

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Every year the Panthers are stuck restructuring bad contracts due to having little to no money to spend. Hence why we were a mess during Cam’s time here. 

We’re about to have two of the most important positions locked up under rookie deals and right off the bat we hand out a dumb deal to Shy Tuttle and quite frankly a bit more than we should’ve for Hurst

Fitterer needs to win this year and is going to sacrifice a lot of our future to try and do so. This is how the mess begins. Sue me for wanting to see the Panthers build a consistent winning team

better?

I will leave you to your misery my friend.  I do not care what they pay the actors nor do I care if they sell enough tickets to cover the production costs. I only care if the show is worth my time and money.  I will let you waste your time and energy worrying about something you cannot control. 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I will leave you to your misery my friend.  I do not care what they pay the actors nor do I care if they sell enough tickets to cover the production costs. I only care if the show is worth my time and money.  I will let you waste your time and energy worrying about something you cannot control. 

This stuff plays a large role in if the show ends up being worth your time and money. Which is why I follow it 

2 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

better?

I'm still waiting on those details for the Shaq Thompson restructure. If we hit on our QB and nail the draft while giving our offense some much needed infusion of talent I'll give Fitterer a good bit of leeway but so far much of what he's doing as far as the salary cap goes really isn't all that different from Hurney or Gettleman. Some of the apologists won't want to hear mention of that but it's true.

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Person said the same.

Basically he didn't say "no". He's just exploring options.

Neither one is official. They're not a mouthpiece employed by Tepper like a certain other former beat writer. You could have just posted the tweet. You didn't have to add it's official as if Newton's word had any actual weight with the team.

Relax! I'm just busting your chops a little. 😉

35 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Neither one is official. They're not a mouthpiece employed by Tepper like a certain other former beat writer. You could have just posted the tweet. You didn't have to add it's official as if Newton's word had any actual weight with the team.

Relax! I'm just busting your chops a little. 😉

😒

• Pie 1