• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sanders? Just help me understand.

SmittysLawnGuy

13 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

If we offered Foreman a multi year deal it was clearly less than 3 a year which he wasn't happy with. Oh well. Foreman had an offer on the table well before Miles Sanders became a Panther

I think he's actually saying that he'd prefer Hubbard to Sanders

Edited by csx

1 minute ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Every year we win the off-season in our fans eyes, we literally lose everyone, am I not allowed to question one move with out being considered a moron.

I don’t think this is playing out the way you think it is.  It appears in this thread you have asked a question about sanders vs foreman and people have given you an answer but you are disagreeing with them and/or being borderline disrespectful.

that’s the core issue here. Why ask a question if you aren’t going to agree with the answer?

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Every year we win the off-season in our fans eyes, we literally lose everyone, am I not allowed to question one move with out being considered a moron.

You do have the right to question but there are gonna be rebukes...I'm not gonna lie I am biased because I had Sanders pegged as a target the moment FA season hit.

Edited by Panthercougar68

3 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

You literally said “Flame on.” What did you expect? Also, nobody was really even flaming but you got bent out of shape real quick I don’t even know why. The first person to call somebody a moron was, in fact, you. You started this thread defensive and just gone down hill from there.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I don’t think this is playing out the way you think it is.  It appears in this thread you have asked a question about sanders vs foreman and people have given you an answer but you are disagreeing with them and/or being borderline disrespectful.

that’s the core issue here. Why ask a question if you aren’t going to agree with the answer?

Haven't got a good answer yet . Watch Foreman n Hubbard last year. This dude does not have that at all.

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

You literally said “Flame on.” What did you expect? Also, nobody was really even flaming but you got bent out of shape real quick I don’t even know why. The first person to call somebody a moron was, in fact, you. You started this thread defensive and just gone down hill from there.

Touche.

• Beer 1

I was laughed at when I called Sanders a top 5 rb.

Months later he joins Carolina. I'd like to think im a major reason why Sanders came here. He saw that I believed in his talent from day 1 and said that guy believes in my talent. Im going to play for his team the Carolina Panthers.

• Beer 1

I can't say I'm a HUGE fan of it, but I understand the rationale as he's a complete back that catches out of the backfield and will probably be our rookie QB's safety valve. Also, it's not that bad of a contract - it's really a 2-year deal and then the Panthers can move on without too much of a hit, if necessary. There's no guaranteed salary after the 2024 season, so cutting him out right would leave just under $3m of dead money and free up just over $5m of cap space. We'd just be on the hook for the remaining prorated signing bonus: https://overthecap.com/player/miles-sanders/7844

Edited by UNCrules2187
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1