• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Adam Thielen

Panthercougar68

Not trying to be a moment guy, but isnt this the best FA class in panther history?

All it has to do is beat the wahl and evans one right? 

Plus this reminds me how poor all the past GM were during FA, "resigning those 7-9 players"

This has to be the best right? 

• Pie 4

Look the job of a WR is to get open and catch the ball, thielen is great at those two things. 

Sure hes not a 4.4 burner, dont care so long you get space and catch the ball. He should be money in the red zone, a huge weakness for some time here in panther land. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Not trying to be a moment guy, but isnt this the best FA class in panther history?

Plus this reminds me how poor all the past GM were during FA, "resigning those 7-9 players"

Only position we really upgraded was TE. We replaced CMC AND Moore with Sanders and Thielen. Both downgrades. 

The team still has questions to be answered at QB although we have the no 1 pick. 

I think you might be high on the hopium, which is fine, but you're definitely in the moment.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, Call Me James said:

Only position we really upgraded was TE. We replaced CMC AND Moore with Sanders and Thielen. Both downgrades. 

The team still has questions to be answered at QB although we have the no 1 pick. 

I think you might be high on the hopium, which is fine, but you're definitely in the moment.

By your logic, Foreman was a massive downgrade from CMC but that worked out quite well.

Leave the football talk to the grown ups. All of these moves have been calculated, strategic, and when paired with what we have done on the coaching staff sets us up for long term success as long as we get the QB position right.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

People calling him Bersin are talking out of their ass and don’t know him at all

Hes got more talent in his  nail than bersin whole body. 

Hes a killer.

He had a top WR play for 2 years, look at 17-18, thats as good as it gets.

1618609986_Screenshot2023-03-198_46_42PM.thumb.png.4366fc02bd2f45b9e1710a4bd14dca65.png

12 minutes ago, Basbear said:

It’s definitely been the most exciting and entertaining by far if you count the trade up to 1

• Pie 1