• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Dear God.........

Cool.  I went to your post history, starting backwards to see how long it'd take to find a bad take.  I didn't even have to move past the first one, which was a post praising Trey Lance ahead of the 2021 draft.  But just cause I was bored, I went a bit further: you were also pretty hype about Zach Wilson...and even were on board with us moving back a little to draft Mac Jones.  So I'd probably settle down just a bit.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 6

51 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Cool.  I went to your post history, starting backwards to see how long it'd take to find a bad take.  I didn't even have to move past the first one, which was a post praising Trey Lance ahead of the 2021 draft.  But just cause I was bored, I went a bit further: you were also pretty hype about Zach Wilson...and even were on board with us moving back a little to draft Mac Jones.  So I'd probably settle down just a bit.

LMAO 

55 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Dear God.....

• Beer 2

56 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Oh My God Omg GIF

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

59 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Post them for context

• The D 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Post them for context

Lance:

On 1/6/2021 at 7:43 AM, mrcompletely11 said:

He throws some darts and has a nice touch on his long ball.  :59 shows he can move and throw on the run and the next throw shows he has a cannon

Wilson:

On 1/19/2021 at 7:42 AM, mrcompletely11 said:

https://theathletic.com/2318931/2021/01/18/zach-wilson-byu-highlights-aaron-roderick/

This is a fun watch.  Kid has a rocket arm and throws dimes

On 1/19/2021 at 12:23 PM, mrcompletely11 said:

His deep ball accuracy as well as his precision with throws while on the move are jaw dropping

Lance/Mac:

On 1/22/2021 at 7:32 AM, mrcompletely11 said:

Lance at 8, a LT in the 2nd seems like best case scenario IMO. 

If all 4 are gone by pick 8 (which I seriously doubt will be the case) I think there is a good chance to trade back and target Mac Jones if the coaches like what they see from him from the SB.  If we can pick up 2-3 more picks like that than we can expedite the process immensely.  We can immediately rebuild the line and probably still get a solid corner prospect.  Again that is if the coaches like a senior QB.

It's obvious you were gushing over Zach Wilson.  Lance/Mac you were clearly very much on board with too.  It's okay man, everyone has bad takes.  That's kinda the point...it's silly to get up on your high horse and think you're above it all.

Your post history is actually pretty entertaining so I went through a bit more of it.  These takes above aren't even nearly your worst ones...let me know if you want me to post some of your Rhule/Darnold hype a couple seasons back.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 7