• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Lmaooo at people mad about stroud not running a 40 but completely blew off Young not working out at all.

I didn't blow that off. It is a major concern for me. It's one of the reasons I am concerned about him.  I take notice to things like that.  He has many concerns. 

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I didn't blow that off. It is a major concern for me. It's one of the reasons I am concerned about him.  I take notice to things like that.  He has many concerns. 

I thought we didn't want a running QB?

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

What about the QBs that don't play in their bowl games?  Not trolling, just wondering where the line is.  

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Strong_Bad said:

11 team representatives plus our future draft selection CJ Stroud at the event totals 12.

What number did CJ Stroud where at the combine 12.

It was at the combine that the Panthers decided to move up into the draft after trading away the number 9 pick overall. In the trade compensation we gave away 1 first round pick and 2 second round picks. 9+1+2+2= 14. We also traded DJ Moore who wore jersey number 2. 14-2 equals 12.  

This leads to the only conclusion that the Panther will select CJ Stroud and have a 12 win season next year.

I rest my case.

Genius.

No. For real 😉

Anybody considered that maybe Panthers told him not to run a 40? I doubt they really care what the time is, and if they’re thinking of selecting him then they would probably see it as an unnecessary risk for somebody they want at 100% for rookie mini camp.

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

I thought we didn't want a running QB?

Who's we? You keep getting caught up in the measure and not the mentality.  The idea that a prospect only has to do what he feels necessary is fine. But they are not just evaluated on the outcome of the exercise but also whether the choose to participate.  It think it shows a lot about how they view themselves. I look into the psychological motivation and makeup.  You don't want another Sam Darnold on your hands. You have an athletic marvel that panics under pressure.  College tape goes out the window when they get to the nfl. And before you lose your mind I am not comparing him to Sam Darnold.