• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

37 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Can we keep Nicole and David away and just let Morgan, Fitt, Reich do the working.

nicole-tepper-david-tepper-matt-ruhle-11091_rs1.webp

Did Nicole turn you down or something?

You keep bringing her name up when she's not making decisions on the QB. She's just there supporting her husband. Chill out my man.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

31 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

She's there to prevent another Matt Rhule situation.  She warned him that Rhule was full of crap but Dave didn't listen. Now Dave listens to her. She's the bullshit detector. 

She should be a mod for the Huddle then.

Tons of bullshit to detect here.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

2 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Remember how she was part of the coaching interviews and we soon after end up with an all-star coaching staff? LET HER COOK!*

*(that’s an expression, not misogyny)

As I tell my wife---"There are only 2 places for women....

...inside and outside." 

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

She's there to prevent another Matt Rhule situation.  She warned him that Rhule was full of crap but Dave didn't listen. Now Dave listens to her. She's the bullshit detector. 

She called it. 

1 hour ago, Chief Keek said:

What stood out to me was how effortlessly he made the throws,  he didn't have to load up at all.

That is going to make him great--if his release slows because he is not processing, it is a bad sign, but I watched some OSU film--I do not see it.  When you can throw it 60 yards by flicking your wrists, it keeps the DBs honest.

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This is a depressing ass thread but at least bigkat nailed it.  Some funny posts about nicole being the brains of the outfit while others are simply questioning wtf was she doing there

They’ll never be accountable as they own the team, they’ll never learn to get out of their own way

what exactly was her role here?

i never saw Mrs. Richardson at Cam’s combine, hell i never saw Mr. Richardson at Cam’s combine

IMG_1538.jpeg

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

On 3/22/2023 at 5:37 PM, MasterAwesome said:

Remember how she was part of the coaching interviews and we soon after end up with an all-star coaching staff? LET HER COOK!*

*(that’s an expression, not misogyny)

On 3/22/2023 at 5:59 PM, Jon Snow said:

Dear God.........

• Pie 1