• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I will take a Joe Burrow

NAS

47 minutes ago, Beast_3000 said:

Cocky is good and probably needed as an elite player. A hole not so much. That was Geno Smith coming out of West Virginia. Jets players barest wanted to play with him. He ended up growing. 

Correct.

It's possible to be confident without being a dick.

6 minutes ago, Rags said:

Nah, that's Jay-Z

You can respect what Jay-Z has done for rap but he's way more overated than Nas.

I love how people just forget Nas buried jay z for being a phony nerd. Guarantee that kid loves Eminem, who might be more overrated than jay z. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, RJK said:

I love how people just forget Nas buried jay z for being a phony nerd. Guarantee that kid loves Eminem, who might be more overrated than jay z. 

I think Em's Top 5. Maybe  #5 for me but even if he only has "one flow" his sound and lyrics are entertaining, and his dedication to his craft is apparent. 

Also I don't really know the beef between Nas and Jay-Z I just think Jay-Z and historically overrated. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Newton wasn't an a--hole 

Oh yeah he is. He's a smug, cocky, competitive asshole.  And I loved him all the same for it.

Joe Burrow is the same level as gamer as Cam. If anything Burrow's dorkier upfront than Cam.

10 minutes ago, Rags said:

Oh yeah he is. He's a smug, cocky, competitive asshole.  And I loved him all the same for it.

Joe Burrow is the same level as gamer as Cam. If anything Burrow's dorkier upfront than Cam.

Every pro athlete is confident. It's not likely they'd make it if they weren't.

The same can be said about being competitive.

Neither of those things makes you an a--hole.

When I think of sports a--holes, a guy like Aaron Rodgers comes to mind.

Edited by Mr. Scot