• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

1 hour ago, Ivory Panther said:

U think Tepper is taking his jet to Alabama is Bryce is not throwing? 

i had just heard mixed reports and didn't know which was accurate. he was either throwing at this pro day or throwing at the next Bama pro day. i even heard some concerns/rumors that he might actually be a little injured. some speculated that he just wanted to be the last QB they looked at so they have the freshest memory. 

but with so many people hyping up this proday experience it would be surprising if he wasn't throwing.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Thanks to @jayboogiemanfor sharing this content. Everyone that wants a quick understanding of the mental aspect of Bryce Young and why it is elite. Watch 60 seconds of this video where I have it timestamped and started for you. What he does to Tennesee and Mizzou is just unreal.

Keep watching. His deficiencies were alarming to me. 

• Pie 1

Educate me, please. 

How many other teams will attend his Pro Day? Is just the top 3 in the draft? Is it everybody? Or is it only those that have a need at QB and may be interested in trading up to get him? Is it some other combination of teams? Just wondering if we can get a feel for trade down options based on who is attending the top QB Pro Days.

2 minutes ago, cvlngnir said:

Educate me, please. 

How many other teams will attend his Pro Day? Is just the top 3 in the draft? Is it everybody? Or is it only those that have a need at QB and may be interested in trading up to get him? Is it some other combination of teams? Just wondering if we can get a feel for trade down options based on who is attending the top QB Pro Days.

Tough to gauge. Gonna be a ton of people there. It's Bama pro day not Young pro day. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, cvlngnir said:

Educate me, please. 

this isn't just his pro day. it's Alabama Crimson Tide pro day and there will be 15 recent alumni working out plus 2 older ones hoping to get a slot on a team. Will Anderson is one of the guys working out so it's pretty much anyone who is interested in any Bama prospect who will be there.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, bobcat91 said:

In all honesty, if Bryce was 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier, no one would be having as much of a debate. But he isn't. And most forget the one thing that has elevated his play substantially is having a former NFL OC and HC as his coordinator. He should look polished on film and does. But none of that changes the fact he doesn't have the size to stay healthy in a league of seek and destroy missiles. You cam hope and wish all you want, but it isn't going to change his measurables.

Like the SEC isn't chock full of seek-and-destroy missiles...

I know better.

• Pie 2