• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

1 hour ago, PanthersAlv said:

I feel like by the time the end of this Pro Day run, I personally will be out of energy. LOL 

All the Oooo Ahhhhh.... goo goo gah gah.... "did you see the side eye? They aren't picking him", and the "get someone who looks at ________ like ______"

can it be the draft yet!? 

I hear you I used to think like that but the way I look at it, trading up to 1 overall when we weren’t the worst team in the league, close to making playoffs, all eyes on us, competent coaching staff, our pick of whichever player we want…this poo doesn’t happen often. Let’s sit back and watch the show. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

No doubt they should and will save for a few. But the same can be said vice versa if he isn't the pick. That's why it's important not to fall head over heels too much. I'm looking forward to seeing him throw.

If love is wrong , I don’t wanna be right.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I mean i believe as a franchise we are 2 for 2 in having a top 3 pick in the draft.

Oh. Yeah, the Panthers have done very well with top 3 picks. That said, this is the first time they've moved up to get a guy so, there is the additional pressure of that to consider. Missing on a top 3 pick when you suck is bad, but odds are you'll be right back in the top 10 the following year and might get fired if the owner is impatient. Missing after trading up means you just handed a top 10 pick to another team and will be fired. At least that's the way I look at it.