• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to have dinner with Levis

TheCasillas

12 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I dont think we had an official CJ pro day thread either. I did a quick glance and didnt find it within the last two pages of the huddle.

I'm not gonna bother comparing or looking, but the lack of interest is noticeable.

Doesn't really mean anything though as the decision makers are there.  

41 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Comparing him to Jimmy is an extreme exaggeration. His comparison is Josh Allen by everyone evaluating him. Will he be? I do not know.  But those who talk about him rave about his talent. I'm keeping an open mind. 

i know. i've got to keep open to the possibility that he isn't as bad as i think he is or will be as bad as i think he will be and that maybe...just maybe....the panthers will think he's the guy to build on.

i try, but it's hard for me to have an open mind about him i made up my mind a long time ago about him. 

Dislike Do Not Want GIF by MOODMAN

47 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I hope Will tears it up today. I am rooting hard for him and hoping he gets drafted into a good situation. As long as it isn’t ours! 

If we didn't have a top 5 pick I'd be all in of course, but although im a fan I never saw him as a top ten pick more like 15-32. 

Bryce Young's lack of size has pulled Will Levis up into top ten consideration, that and Payton Manning on his bandwagon too.

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

It’s all good. I know everyone has their favorites. I would still take Will over AR, which I know is not a popular opinion on this board. But I’ve never wanted to draft Will at one. No way.  I had almost completely stopped posting about my love for Stroud because I thought it was getting annoying haha 

I get the same confusion as a Gator fan. I pull for Richardson and I hope he goes to a good team but I’ve never advocated for him over Stroud. 

• Pie 2

50 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Comparing him to Jimmy is an extreme exaggeration. His comparison is Josh Allen by everyone evaluating him. Will he be? I do not know.  But those who talk about him rave about his talent. I'm keeping an open mind. 

Yeah, all jokes and "schticks" aside, the guy really is a very good QB prospect. He has the toughness and that weirdness (not like everyone else) that leads to greatness. Being normal will get you nowhere in life and he knows it. The body, the arm, the pedigree (QB family), running ability along with some tape of him running like a damn FB in the open field.

If Payton Manning comes out and says you are his favorite QB, f' what ripp says, listen to that guy.

If we weren't picking #1 I'd be LOUD for Levis.