• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Fans are Still Dismissing the Panthers Offseason Moves?

Hoenheim

I've been noticing this a lot this off season. I don't understand how the Bears are almost universally praised while all the moves the Panthers made are unilaterally dismissed by non Panther fans (fans of other teams). 

Is it because we've been irrelevant for so long for 5 years? Or what?

It's like they find every possible flaw or negative possible in our moves and think we'll still find a way to suck.

Maybe our team just has to prove it on the field to get some respect. But I remember during 2015 people still fugin hated the Panthers 🤣  what is the deal man 

We need multiple winning seasons and super bowl wins for some street cred. Apparently. 

I think if you gave our situation to almost any team that sucked last season they'd be hooping and hollering . fug man.

What team in the NFC really striking fear in your heart right now? They might be laughing at us maybe they should be laughing at themselves. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I've been noticing this a lot this off season. I don't understand how the Bears are almost universally praised while all the moves the Panthers made are unilaterally dismissed by non Panther fans (fans of other teams). 

Is it because we've been irrelevant for so long for 5 years? Or what?

It's like they find every possible flaw or negative possible in our moves and think we'll still find a way to suck.

Maybe our team just has to prove it on the field to get some respect. But I remember during 2015 people still fugin hated the Panthers 🤣  what is the deal man 

We need multiple winning seasons and super bowl wins for some street cred. Apparently. 

I think if you gave our situation to almost any team that sucked last season they'd be hooping and hollering . fug man.

What team in the NFC really striking fear in your heart right now? They might be laughing at us maybe they should be laughing at themselves. 

The Bears have 8 championships and one SB. How many championships do we have? 2 conference championships. How many SB wins do we have? Zero.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

man my eyes are bad. still time to update that bad boy.

I've been on the huddle since 2010 iirc. I've only had 2 avatars. I had one of an anime character for several years, I got excited about CMC in 2017 off-season and changed it that once 

EDIT changed it to a CJ Stroud in in black panthers uni

Edited by Hoenheim