• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Films: Kuechly one step ahead

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

or you can choose to see that big question is no bigger for any other player. you can't accurately predict injury for anyone. so why bother? 

I get the logic.

My preference is still Stroud but if we end up drafting Young you won't hear me screaming.

• Pie 4

8 minutes ago, rodeo said:

hard to believe the man is only 32 and would still basically be in his prime right now.

Never blamed Kuechly for stepping away when he did. hated to see it, but I understood his reasons.

I know some went kinda crazy about it...

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I get the logic.

My preference is still Stroud but if we end up drafting Young you won't hear me screaming.

i have days where i'm going stroud and others where i'm going young, but it's never a "please don't draft that guy" for either one. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

44 minutes ago, rayzor said:

or you can choose to see that big question is no bigger for any other player. you can't accurately predict injury for anyone. so why bother? 

Because our fanbase loves to be outraged about things.

Lest we forget our 6'5 240lb quarterback basically had his career ended in the pocket.

One of the greatest players to ever play this game, period. 

His instincts and preparation were unmatched and he was a great athlete to boot.

I can tell you this franchise has sorely missed his leadership and playmaking ability and it will be difficult to ever replace...

• Pie 2