• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pushing P

Bluetooth

Pushing P   

74 members have voted

1. 1. Most pressure going into next year

• Tepper
    • Fitterer
    • Reich
    • Rookie QB

Who in this organization has the most pressure to succeed going into next season?

Tepper: The owner, can him hiring Reich correct the first mistake he made when he hired Rhule?

Fitterer: The Gm, is it Fittmagic or a figment of our imagination?

Reich: The coach, can he win more than 6 games?

The rookie QB:(Your favorite), can he handle the pressure of the number 1 overall pick? Can he lead like Jake or shoulder the burden like Cam?

• Flames 1
  • Poo 2

13 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Another stupid fuging thread

Fitterer will be judged a lot by the talent he brings in.

Tepper thinks he's a guru, his GM, Coach, QB theory is working out for him just yet.

Reich got fired in Indy, will those same reasons get him on the hot seat again after year 1, imagine if last year's team showed more heart than next year's due to coaching. It'll be hard to say we got worse as far as players on paper at this point.

And the number 1 overall pick is going be under a microscope regardless.

I thought you'll be happy I excluded placing Young with your favorite qb so treat it like another chance to talk about how well CJ plays under pressure....oh wait you can't lol

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 2

I don’t think anyone is under any kind of excessive pressure. Reich is brand new, he has plenty of leash, Fitterer has been killing it, Tepper is the boss and has been doing well too. But if I had to choose one, it’d be the QB because just getting started in the NFL is pressure enough, with the added expectations from being #1. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Frank easily. It's playoffs or bust. We almost made the playoffs with Steve Wilks and Sam Darnold. This team has improved a lot.

Frank has to get this team to the playoffs no time to be shitting around this is no rebuild. They said the goal is to win a championship. Im holding him accountable.