• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young has the highest S2 Score of anyone in this year's class apparently

Ricky Spanish

1 hour ago, rebelrouser said:

The other thing going around the talk shows is that the demand for that no. 1 pick was greatly exaggerated and the Colts told the Bears they didn't feel that strongly about any of the qb's.  Houston, Indy, Vegas, all content to stay put.  

You mean the Panthers may have bid against themselves... again? shocked the princess bride GIF

That is not how the S2 Cognition Test works. You are thinking more along the lines of the Wonderlic, which I would agree is pretty worthless. S2 is a good indicator of NFL success. If Young is more than slightly ahead of Stroud, he should be the pick.  I have heard from more than one scout that CJ Stroud comp is Jared Goff.  Did we just mortgage our future for Jared Goff? The other thing going around the talk shows is that the demand for that no. 1 pick was greatly exaggerated and the Colts told the Bears they didn't feel that strongly about any of the qb's.  Houston, Indy, Vegas, all content to stay put.  

The other thing going around the talk shows is that the demand for that no. 1 pick was greatly exaggerated and the Colts told the Bears they didn't feel that strongly about any of the qb's.  Houston, Indy, Vegas, all content to stay put.  

That's what I'd be saying if I was them too. But would it be shocking to find out that we were bidding against ourselves... again? Honestly, no. That's what ended up coming out after we traded for Darnold too. We were pretty much the only team seriously trying to trade for him.

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. End up with a stud QB on a rookie contract with this pick and no one cares. It will have been worth it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

24 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Me thinks you may have found, whether for good or bad, a new friend. Now be respectful, and he may just last a long long time. But don't feed him after midnight. That's when things get a little dicey.

Woman Wtf GIF by 60 Second Docs

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

You have access to watch the games he played in…never understand how much people devalue the actual playing of the sport. 

Watching the tape will tell you it’s Young, with Stroud not that far behind. 

The NFL Draft is about projection.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I can point out several QB's that have had stellar cognitive tests and  never amounted to much. This is the 40 yard dash for brains man. I trust the staff will make the right decision. I just hope they don't put so much emphasis on certain tests that can or cannot translate to the NFL. 

BUT, back in his prime stephen hawking could throw a ball 101 yards......

56 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I can point out several QB's that have had stellar cognitive tests and  never amounted to much. This is the 40 yard dash for brains man. I trust the staff will make the right decision. I just hope they don't put so much emphasis on certain tests that can or cannot translate to the NFL. 

There's no magic bullet evaluation tool. They're all just pieces of data.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1