• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PETER KING with the latest: there are several within Panthers organization that favor Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

16 hours ago, poundaway said:

Just curious for those who are very concerned about Young's height....

Lets pretend Stroud was drafted last year,

and this year it was between Young, Richardson and Levis, who would you choose?

easily Young at 1 overall lol 

The debated is between Stroud and Young at 1. Richardson and Levis are projects, if we were still at 9 it would be a debate between them. Though I very much prefer Richardson over Levis 

• Pie 2

20 hours ago, SOJA said:

easily Young at 1 overall lol 

The debated is between Stroud and Young at 1. Richardson and Levis are projects, if we were still at 9 it would be a debate between them. Though I very much prefer Richardson over Levis 

I think the debate is actually between Young and AR (who is a distant second) at 1

I actually think the Panthers played their hand well with the Stroud stuff. They didn’t want Houston to think they were coming up to 1 for Young. Especially since the deal took a while to come together. So out of fear of Houston moving to 1 and Chicago trying to trade back twice, Carolina convinced everyone Stroud was who they wanted

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

I think the debate is actually between Young and AR (who is a distant second) at 1

I actually think the Panthers played their hand well with the Stroud stuff. They didn’t want Houston to think they were coming up to 1 for Young. Especially since the deal took a while to come together. So out of fear of Houston moving to 1 and Chicago trying to trade back twice, Carolina convinced everyone Stroud was who they wanted

vegas disagrees with you

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yeah I’m over the Vegas thing. The pick will be Young and I suggest you jump on this opportunity to grab him at +240

I agree with you, if you have conviction Bryce will be the pick go make yourself some money. 

Me personally I will be happy with either Stroud or Young. I'm just happy we traded up to #1 overall and aren't going retread again. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

I completely agree with this. Houston may have screwed up by not securing the trade to one. There have been some media outlets (I'd have to go search for them) that aren't convinced that Stroud will be the pick if the Panthers take Young. There is speculation that they could go defense or trade down. It's interesting. I'm not fully convinced it has to do with who Strouds agent is, but clearly the Texans are not on board with the "1a and 1b" consensus.

50 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Question to all the young stans, doubt it will get answered.......

Say young is the pick, would it be ok to change the whole OL to 275 LBs 6'0 players??

Honest. 

No of course not. Would they get hurt more? No idea.

Lol realized this isn’t the injury thread.

But not sure what it has to do with QB. Better question would be about having 5’8 receivers or something. 

Edited by stan786
  • Beer 1