• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official: Panthers getting new uniforms (color corrections)

TheSpecialJuan

This is from our "insider" Leaky Faucet, posted March 25th:

There is something in the works that will be released soon. I have been told it’s more of a “modernizing” update with the same uniforms than a complete overhaul. 

The summer after Rhule was hired there was a plan to make the blue jerseys the primary home jersey with white pants and switch to white helmets that would also match the white away jerseys. The black would become an alternate that was worn up to twice per season per league rules. This idea got pigeon-holed. 

I don’t think this is the direction they are going, especially with the release of the black helmets last year, but who knows. 

7 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Yeah using white as a main color never made much sense. As an accent, yes, just like the white fangs.

White is a color that goes with anything.

You can't have a jersey without white.

When in doubt I just throw on a white t it goes with anything.

• Beer 1

36 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

New rookie QB and new uniform. Sounds like a great time to get a new jersey.

Im farrr too fugal, but my true excuse for not getting one is Ive always thought it was weird to wear another mans name........do have two jerseys hanging up collecting dust in the walk-in tho....but thats over a 30+/- yr sport fan span...

but this may be the perfect time to buy one, need to see a couple other things before....like are the 4XL ET EBUFF available?!?!?