• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Sheena Quick the most reliable reporter when it comes to Panthers news?

CamWhoaaCam

2 minutes ago, SheenaQ said:

Banana pudding cookies 

Damn!! I’m speechless seriously!!

You really taking this fan interactions thing to the next level.. 

But thank you for your work you do..I don’t know how you find the time to do what you do TV, radio, and fan interaction plus a private life.. Very gifted person..

Please leave here before these idiots infect you..

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Couldn’t someone just pull up her Twitter and find out? Also if it is her why are we wasting her time with dessert questions? Ask her some Panthers questions!

Do your own questions asking??

14 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Nah it’s all good. Honestly I’m not even going to lie those banana pudding cookies sound pretty good!

I’m trying not look stalker-ish…

But them MFers we’re off the hook..

Sheena the reporter is good.. Sheena the chef is on another level..

But again I’m getting out of this stalker-ish trap session.. 

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, csx said:

I would like them to ask interesting questions about football instead of constantly trying to be the one to break a story or pry something out they already know won't happen for a headline. Occasionally you will see a question asked that the person being asked lights up about. There's potential to create good content if they try. One could easily corner the market on good journalism if they put less effort in to twitter.

Good content is not necessarily equal to breaking secrets or even breaking a story. If you write about a story that's entertaining and informative to the reader, while also providing factual and accurate information, then you've gone a long way towards credibility. Exclusives are always nice and much appreciated (like a one-on-one interview with a player or coach for example), but outside of that, all the reporters/journalists write and talk about the same thing. Which reporter/station that one prefers comes down to personal preference.

1 hour ago, SheenaQ said:

I’m not worried but calling someone racist is pretty inflammatory. As you can see, I could care less about any of the other misconceptions I’ve read about myself on here today. Be blessed. 

The correct grammar here is I couldn't care less.

So Close Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Oh, snap! @SheenaQ coming on here setting the record straight. I love it! 

I would hope that the next time that people decide to post something that they'll actually think about what they're putting out into the aether before they hit the submit button. Spurious misrepresentations are never cool and are really tantamount to libel in many settings, but there's a certain amount of nonsense to be expected on message boards and social media in general. It's just a reminder that you can't believe everything you see on a platform that's open to the public and where members can exist in anonymity.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Oh, snap! @SheenaQ coming on here setting the record straight. I love it! 

I would hope that the next time that people decide to post something that they'll actually think about what they're putting out into the aether before they hit the submit button. Spurious misrepresentations are never cool and are really tantamount to libel in many settings, but there's a certain amount of nonsense to be expected on message boards and social media in general. It's just a reminder that you can't believe everything you see on a platform that's open to the public and where members can exist in anonymity.

You lot need to dumb down the big words for this dummy. Don’t spread poo is what I got 

• Poo 1