• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Morgan, and the Brass having pressers tomorrow?

ncfan

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know there had been word that Levis at least was scheduled earlier and then had to be rescheduled for some reason.

Might be true of Stroud as well. Don't know.

Yeah it’s strange and could be a scheduling thing but I was a little taking back they were coming on the same day.. And now the press conference on the same day they were brought in..

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It sure seems like Young is the pick, but oooh lordy will this place be fun to read if it isn't on Draft day.

Admittedly, there is a part of me that would laugh hysterically.

Mind you, that's got nothing to do with The Huddle. It's all the media speculation and everything about it leading up to that point, and then...Boom 😆

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

"As of right now, I don't see..."

Yeah 😕

(that's about as flexible as Olivia Dunne)

I don’t think it’s THAT flexible. He’s pretty clearly saying to me that it would take a much higher than market value offer to move off the pick. It’s for sale the same way your house is for sale even though you don’t have it on the market and aren’t thinking about selling it. Yeah, if somebody knocked on your door and offered you $10m for your 2bd 2ba bungalow in Concord, you’d take it. That doesn’t mean you’re thinking of selling it, but there’s no reason to dissuade people from making you an offer you can’t refuse.

• Pie 1