• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Morgan, and the Brass having pressers tomorrow?

ncfan

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Beat me to it 😄

I think teams REALLY like Tyler Scott.  That kid has got some mad skills.  The speed they speak to, can pretty much be slotted in immediately.  His 33rd team interview kind of tells me it was him, the dude is cool as hell. 

• Beer 2

4 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Oooh.  We met with Mingo & Scott last week.  Could've been who Scott was talking about when he said they met with a receiver last week who stood out.  Nice.

I'd actually be fine of those were our picks at 39 and 93; obviously would prefer a trade down at 39 to pick up and additional third 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

...but adds they'll listen to offers if one "makes sense".

Would say they're not expecting anything but still keeping their options open.

He’s also said in the past that the line is always open for any player on the roster.    But wouldn’t trade unless it made sense

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

I'd actually be fine of those were our picks at 39 and 93; obviously would prefer a trade down at 39 to pick up and additional third 

Could've also been Charlie Jones who has a scrappy fun personality.  Derius Davis came in last week as well:

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2023/04/10/2023-nfl-draft-panthers-tcu-wr-derius-davis-top-30-visit/

We also met with Smith-Njigba but that was prior to last week I believe.  

• Pie 1