• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

11 minutes ago, Martin said:

I do feel bad for Young, playing with that crew filled with nobodies and low ranked players. I’m sure he would have played way better if Alabama was much better at recruiting…

Btw, I think Young is great, but this is getting pretty old as well. It’s not like he was playing at Old Dominion.

That’s getting old but the 3729 threads about Youngs size isn’t. Nice to know where the moral line is lol.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401403921

Young loss to UT 52-49.  I’m mainly just trolling back a troll. I like Stroud a lot but if we can criticize Young for missing the playoffs (due to that 49-52 loss) we can also mock Stroud for losing games where his defense failed him.

Totally, I just don’t think we can blame either of them for some team losses. And I might have just missed that it was said I’m jest.

6 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I swear, if we don't draft Stroud we should just ban you based on principle.

After goodell hands young the panthers cap OP will either

1. Disappear from the huddle, might lay low for a bit then rejoin with an alt account

or

2. Just post about how all of this was just trolling and how we were all trolled hardcore, jokes on us

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

After goodell hands young the panthers cap OP will either

1. Disappear from the huddle, might lay low for a bit then rejoin with an alt account

or

2. Just post about how all of this was just trolling and how we were all trolled hardcore, jokes on us

Or root for the panthers but nice of you to think you know me personally 

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

That’s getting old but the 3729 threads about Youngs size isn’t. Nice to know where the moral line is lol.

Young is a great quarterback, it is just odd to hear what he had to overcome in terms of his teammates when his team most likely was better on paper than everyone but Georgia. Not sure about the moral line, don’t get that reference to be honest.

3 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Brilliant response..look at the numbers and what happened to rg knee and tell me what you think and stop being a ....

So you still want to continue promoting Stroud even though most of the world thinks the decision is made and that its Young. 

How about a wager, avatar for avatar?   If Bryce Young is the Panthers pick, then I choose your avatar for 2 months.  If the Panthers choose  Stroud, you choose mine for 2 months.

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

So you still want to continue promoting Stroud even though most of the world thinks the decision is made and that its Young. 

How about a wager, avatar for avatar?   If Bryce Young is the Panthers pick, then I choose your avatar for 2 months.  If the Panthers choose  Stroud, you choose mine for 2 months.

Difference between us, idc what the rest of the world thinks. I'm a panthers fan and until the panthers turn in that card I'll keep all options open

Just now, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Difference between us, idc what the rest of the world thinks. I'm a panthers fan and until the panthers turn in that card I'll keep all options open

The thing is though, when you make 15 million threads of the same (sometimes dated) info skewing towards one person and putting down the other option, it doesn't come across as "keeping all options open" which is probably why people are giving you a hard time. Everyone gets having a favorite but not everyone is making a bunch of threads every single day to prove that their side is "right" like you are. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

if you didnt care what the world thought.... then why spend so much time on the message board trying to change the way people think? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

33 minutes ago, Martin said:

I do feel bad for Young, playing with that crew filled with nobodies and low ranked players. I’m sure he would have played way better if Alabama was much better at recruiting…

Btw, I think Young is great, but this is getting pretty old as well. It’s not like he was playing at Old Dominion.

You talking 22 or 21 season?

The book hasn't been written yet, but the same number of OL and weapons from OSU were drafted in the early rounds as Alabama last year. 

Now some are saying 22 season is a different matter.  Projections say no OL or WR from Bama are going early.  The RB is first rounder tho.  While OSU has a bunch. 

I guess we'll see next week.