• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

3 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I mean they both attended CJ's too, so if it's Stroud did the owner make that call too?

my point is that its extremely irregular for an owner to be that involved in the process and to not to assume he is balls deep in the decision making process (along with his wife)

Edited by mrcompletely11

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

that field was far worst...  Ours was stated to be like concrete in record low temperatures. For Fedex players couldnt even get 3/4 inch cleats and still couldn't grip the turf. 

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/1/7/3846050/rg3-injury-field-conditions-fedex

Ours isn't the only bad field, though.

NFLPA is reportedly ramping up efforts to push for better field conditions around the league.

11 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

RG3 tore his ACL and LCL because of the shitty field and shannahan’s ignorance. It had nothing to do with his size.

amazing how people forget how terrible the field conditions were that year at FedEx field.

Yeah his knees went south and I don’t fault him there personally.  RG3 is a brilliant guy as well.  No one has their future foretold 

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

RG3 - concerns about his frail frame, synder was the last owner to personally go to a pro day, Synder pushed to move up to draft him

Young - Concerns about his frail frame, Tepper (and his wife) personally go to his pro day, Tepper pushes fitt to move to one.

Summary:  We are fuged

RG3 was 6 feet, 2 3 / 8 inches at the NFL Scouting Combine and he weighed in at 223 pounds.

Where are you getting this small narrative from? He was bigger and stronger than CJ...

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ours isn't the only bad field, though.

NFLPA is reportedly ramping up efforts to push for better field conditions around the league.

Good they should. If social media existed at the capacity it does today then..... the Redskins would have somehow been sued for those fields conditions. The middle of the field was just mud.

Edited by TheCasillas

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

my point is that its extremely irregular for an owner to be that involved in the process

Idk if I were the owner of a billion dollar team and was about to make an investment into a guy who I hope can be the face of my franchise for years to come I'd wanna be involved in that. 

If an owner was going to a pro day for a DE or Running Back or something I'd think that'd be weird but I understand the owner wanting to know as much about a guy who his team will be associated with to the national media. 

Plus, if Reich and Fitt are making the decision as they've both told us they are then meh, who cares?

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

RG3 was 6 feet, 2 3 / 8 inches at the NFL Scouting Combine and he weighed in at 223 pounds.

Where are you getting this small narrative from? He was bigger and stronger than CJ...

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/robert-griffin-iii/32004752-4928-3140-9891-1e10fb560bfb

Weaknesses
  • RG3 has a slight size deficiency and could have some durability issues if he is hit enough times

https://www.sbnation.com/2012/1/3/2678660/robert-griffin-iii-2012-nfl-draft-scouting-report

One of the knocks you'll often read about Griffin is about his size — listed at 6-foot-2 and 220 pounds. That's a similar size to Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers, but he doesn't take hits like Griffin does. Because of that, you'll always wonder about Griffin's long-term health.

https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2012rgriffin.php

• Could use some more bulk to handle hitting
Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/robert-griffin-iii/32004752-4928-3140-9891-1e10fb560bfb

Weaknesses
  • RG3 has a slight size deficiency and could have some durability issues if he is hit enough times

Then CJ is fuged if you are taking that as gospel.  CJ is a half inch taller than RG3 and 11 pounds less.... 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1