• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Owner of S2 test on scores being leaked..

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

You don’t seem really well versed in what this “test” is

I'm fully aware of what it is and how it tests processing ability and speed.

But it's not playing football, I was never a fan of the Wonderlick being factored in for players either.

Its just a data point, like a 40 time.  We all assume he did bad and that's why he didn't want to share it.  How bad?  Maybe we'll see in time.

The rumor isn't going to hurt his draft position as the teams considering him know the real score.

Young didn't participate in the combine so we're missing a bunch of data points on him.

Speaking of 40 time, someone found one for Bryce somewhere.  Here are 40 times for the QB's :

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/positions/QB/1/2023

Edited by poundaway

20 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I'm fully aware of what it is and how it tests processing ability and speed.

But it's not playing football, I was never a fan of the Wonderlick being factored in for players either.

you called it a pencil and paper test 

10 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Its just a data point, like a 40 time.  We all assume he did bad and that's why he didn't want to share it.  How bad?  Maybe we'll see in time.

The rumor isn't going to hurt his draft position as the teams considering him know the real score.

Young didn't participate in the combine so we're missing a bunch of data points on him.

Speaking of 40 time, someone found one for Bryce somewhere.  Here are 40 times for the QB's :

Haha like you give a poo just last week you were posting his lowlights.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

But continue to believe every thing the Media tells you. Starts at 30 second mark.

I think all these conspiracy theories are a bit ridiculous.   So a team is putting out fake scores to trick other teams who also have access to the real scores?  This would change public perception but not the perception of the teams who actually have the numbers...

13 minutes ago, poundaway said:

He absolutely can not run a 4.5. That’s a joke. 

1 hour ago, bobcat91 said:

Looks like we are drafting Young, so whatever. But the attempts to hurt Stroud are probably coming from a team who wants him to fall to them. It's pretty sick to do this to a guy, any guy. 

It's not really. These teams all have access to the real information, so they are probably just chuckling at all the fake social media outrage by people who don't have a clue.

• Pie 1