• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PTSD Trigger Warning

NAS

59 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

The animus towards Rhule is weird. All he did was suck in the NFL. He didn’t do anything outside of football to really warrant much hate. lots of college coaches sucked in the NFL too, who knows how Nebraska could go. 

He did way more damage than just sucking at coaching during games. And it sounds like he demanded the power to make all those shitty decisions, from Keep Pounding, to social media team, etc

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

18 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He did way more damage than just sucking at coaching during games. And it sounds like he demanded the power to make all those shitty decisions, from Keep Pounding, to social media team, etc

Yeah I heard about the social media thing. Apparently, in college, it is normal for the head coach to control the social media team. So he apparently had control of the Panthers social media too. That is weird. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Yeah I heard about the social media thing. Apparently, in college, it is normal for the head coach to control the social media team. So he apparently had control of the Panthers social media too. That is weird. 

Yeah, curious if training camp and all the autograph signing stuff opens back up this year. He had security walking around training camp not letting people film his amazing play calls lol. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

The fact that this guy managed to talk Tepper into giving him that contract is very concerning

Yeah that's my #1 concern about if we ever get the full story on all this QB turbulence. It'll take someone retiring or getting fired and writing a book to really know what's gone on in the last few years. I would definitely read Cams if he eventually writes one