• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Say..the S2 scores that were leaked aren't accurate

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Good point there was a lot of misconception, just wanted to clear it up once and for all.

There will still be idiots here quoting “18%”, lol. This is the huddle but I applaud you attempting to provide the truth and the most recent accurate bit of information we have. 

• Pie 2

35 minutes ago, Varking said:

It’s that time of year where teams want a player to drop to them and make up lies about said player. Folks here on the Huddle took the bait. 

It would be pretty easy info for the top teams in the draft to find out so I don’t really buy other teams leaking he had a bad score. But all reports coming out now is Stroud is gonna slip in the draft there has to be a reason 

He didn't say that the 18% wasn't accurate....if anything he just damned CJ even more, because that 18% score came when he was tired, hungry, didn't want to do it, late at night, a bunch of other excuses. How will CJ be able to process information during the 4th quarter of a night game? I don't know, but it still seems very bad for CJ. This coming from a CJ fan and would have been happy if he was the pick.

Also what is "significantly higher the second time" from 18%? I mean 52% is significantly higher.

• Pie 3

12 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

He didn't say that the 18% wasn't accurate....if anything he just damned CJ even more, because that 18% score came when he was tired, hungry, didn't want to do it, late at night, a bunch of other excuses. How will CJ be able to process information during the 4th quarter of a night game? I don't know, but it still seems very bad for CJ. This coming from a CJ fan and would have been happy if he was the pick.

Also what is "significantly higher the second time" from 18%? I mean 52% is significantly higher.

He mentioned the player traveled to an All-star game, is it a reference to a Bowl game (shrine, senior..?). Then that explanation was not for Stroud...

edit: Hendon Hooker had 46% and went to Senior Bowl, could be his score that is being talked about? 

Edited by kass
see edit
  • Pie 4

I don't even know what to believe anymore. It's lying season. 

Those scores could have been leaked so he could fall to a team outside the top 10.

They could be legit but the S2 owner is doing damage control for a potential top 2 pick who took a massive hit after doing poorly on their cognitive test so other future players will pay to take it next season. 

All I know is we're taking Young at 1 and all your attempts at saying we're taking Stroud are futile. 

• Pie 3

We are picking Young.  And when that pick comes in, please start a thread about the new team you are going to root for, because I doubt people want to deal with you every time our QB gets hit or has a turnover over the next decade.  Your obsession with name-calling and Young bashing is borderline.  Perhaps we will understand more when Netflix completes their documentary on you.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2