• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Draft Odds?

joemac

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I think we have a similar ranking.  I'm probably higher on AR than Levis due to age and potential, but I think Stroud just above Young then AR then Levis.  

I wouldn't say I've ranked all four.

Beyond the two I'd want, I don't honestly care.

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

When was I on the Levis bandwagon?  I think he is number 4 for me.  Stroud, Young, AR, Levis but I have nothing against him.   Also how full is that bandwagon?  Is it just you and @TheCasillas?  Must be a Miata...

I don't recall him being on the Levis train until this thread. He was a Stroud fan first and then Richardson after finding out how big he is. Someone must have let him know how big Levis is or he googled the guy. Rippadon is literally Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF when it comes to QBs and size.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I seriously doubt the Huddle is representative of the entire fanbase.  The majority of the fanbase does not really care which one it is as long as its the right one. 

Yep.

Hell, a significant portion of the fanbase probably isn't even following the draft that closely.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

You want true chaos? There are two options a lot better than Levis for that.

Option 1:

stetson-cigar.jpg

Option 2 is for @rippadonn and the size bros. I give you 6'4" 230lbs

East Carolina Football GIF by ECU Athletics

If I’m winning a national championship. I’m making sure I’m not smoking a cigar that doesn’t have the wrapper leaf on it. Don’t wanna draft that amateur with our seventh now just because of that.

Just now, App Panther said:

What are chances Texans behind all this and want to get out of #2 spot. 

I think the most interesting theory I've heard is that Levis is the Colts guy, but they know the Texans are taking him at 2 if we take Bryce at 1. So the Colts want 1 for a fortune, we drop to 4 and take AR/Stroud. 

All this being said, by far the most likely outcome here is we sit at 1 and take Bryce Young.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Nah it's a little Smart Car.  

Summer Driving GIF by smart

I dated an insurance adjuster for a few years. Based on the stuff she told me, you couldn't get me in one of those things at gunpoint 😄

She's also the reason I park far away from other cars. At least when I drive...which isn't much anymore.

(there's likely a handicapped placard coming in my near future) 🙁

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/2023-nfl-mock-draft-will-levis-goes-no-2-receivers-slide-and-more-fantasy-football-fallout/

2023 NFL Mock Draft: Will Levis goes No. 2, receivers slide and more Fantasy Football fallout

Now the sports agent media are still shameless Brycers because that's the biggest BLUFF in football but just look at my boy hot rod Will Levis smoke everybody even my boy AR. Dual threat is the order of the day and Brycie doesn't have wheels for the modern day QB position. Levis? AR? They run like FBs and can throw damn good too.

Lol. What do ripp and these guys know that @ForJimmy and other Brycers DON'T about Levis.....

Football

If he becomes a Panther like HE said we've got a great QB who is smart but also a friggin animal who can run like a FB if needed. Good accuracy, great arm. Don't worry. We got you.

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

I think the most interesting theory I've heard is that Levis is the Colts guy, but they know the Texans are taking him at 2 if we take Bryce at 1. So the Colts want 1 for a fortune, we drop to 4 and take AR/Stroud. 

All this being said, by far the most likely outcome here is we sit at 1 and take Bryce Young.

I've been saying that possibility  for awhile. Irsay has an ego and impatience. He knows some teams are trying to trade to 3 for Levis... and the only way to get their guy is to get to 1....

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/2023-nfl-mock-draft-will-levis-goes-no-2-receivers-slide-and-more-fantasy-football-fallout/

2023 NFL Mock Draft: Will Levis goes No. 2, receivers slide and more Fantasy Football fallout

Now the sports agent media are still shameless Brycers because that's the biggest BLUFF in football but just look at my boy hot rod Will Levis smoke everybody even my boy AR. Dual threat is the order of the day and Brycie doesn't have wheels for the modern day QB position. Levis? AR? They run like FBs and can throw damn good too.

Lol. What do ripp and these guys know that @ForJimmy and other Brycers DON'T about Levis.....

Football

If he becomes a Panther like HE said we've got a great QB who is smart but also a friggin animal who can run like a FB if needed. Good accuracy, great arm. Don't worry. We got you.

Thank God GIF by CBS