• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Draft Odds?

joemac

43 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Kyle Trask? 🤔

Who the who from being a 2nd round pick who is now competing to start for the Tampa Bay BUCS? The guy getting BUCS paychecks for three years now?! The employed by an NFL team as a QB at 6'5"240lbs?!

C'mon Brycer. Stop. Come with stats for Brycie. My stats for Matt Corral are better fanboy.

Edited by rippadonn

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Brycies STATS aren't superior to Matt Corral running OR throwing.

According to you Corral haters and deserters, I'm looking at you @Ricky Spanish, Corral sucks. If so your little Brycie with his pedestrian college career in comparison should be what, a 4th, 5th rounder in REALITY.

Star Wars Hate GIF

• Pie 1

This is just the "draft market" correcting itself to make Levis the #2 QB. I have heard since February and even mentioned on here that they like Levis. However, he is not their #1 QB. The only way I see Carolina taking Levis is if they make some deal to trade out of the number 1 slot-which could happen if there is a tempting offer. OR something very damaging is released about Young- which I highly doubt.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 2