• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Draft Odds?

joemac

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

There is a very large crumb trail on the huddle of why Levis from my postings. I will share bullets real quick, but I will not go into depth conversation about them because I have already done so in many other threads.

1. Fast release/Great upper body control

2. Stability through his hips and weight distribution in his throwing motion (easy off platform throws)
3. Played in 3 different pro systems already (2 NFL OCs)

4. Second most athletic QB in this draft behind AR
5. Strongest arm in this draft 

6. 2nd highest S2 score... on par with Burrow

7. He still led KY to a winning season with the basement talent they had and his injuries

8. Highest drop rate of catcheable balls from any of the QBs. This contributes to the stats not looking as good as they could

9. Clutch in 4th qtr and OT

You forgot the Liam Coen-Thomas Brown connection.

• Pie 3

29 minutes ago, ncfan said:

You want to really alienate the fan base.

Drop Breadcrumbs that your going to take the QB that most have the top overall QB in the draft.

Then host a big draft party with thousands of fans.  Then pull the rug out from under them and take the guy that no one wants.  The one guy the brings Bryce Vs Stroud bros together.  And take that guy.

I think they should take the guy that they think is best regardless of who the media thinks is the best, or who the fans think it will be. But yeah, if they’re gonna take Levis they should have done something to cool the Young hype and clue us in.

Based on that, and on the reports that the team didn’t want the fan base to be blindsided, I still think it’s Young. All their breadcrumbs have pointed to Young as you said. But if not, just lol.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

If they can't get it right the first time why would i trust them again?

Teams miss on QBs all the time.  Some seem safer than others, for example Luck vs Mayfield, but not are 100%.

I like Young but I don’t consider him as safe as a pick as a Lawrence or Luck. 

55 minutes ago, joemac said:

You guys seeing this crap?  Apparently Will Levis is telling friends that Carolina has told him he will be taken at 1 overall, and his odds to go number 1 have drastically fallen overnight, while Youngs have moved higher....I dont like this at all.  If we take Levis at 1, we fuging RIOT.

Despairing Mature Man His Head In His Hands Looks Down Stock Photo -  Download Image Now