• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has spoken: He'd draft Young

Icege

5 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Bryce needs a booster seat, and pedal extenders just to drive. 

If this football thingy doesn't work out. He can always become a short order cook.

Bryce can walk under the limbo stick.

His mom still buys his CLOTHES in the boys department. 

I refuse to believe we spent all that draft capital on a QB that may never see his second contract. 

Jonah Hill No GIF by The Taboo Group

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

It also makes no sense?  Such a terrible take.... Keeps making new accounts to call fans of Stroud racist??

It really does make no sense ... but I've seen multiple people now trying to compare draft picks to political parties or other extreme groups.  It goes to show that we've been getting hammered into our subconscious that we must pick a side and the other side is the hated enemy.  Come on people, its a football game and we're all on the same team!

• Pie 5

5 minutes ago, FieldsOverTheField said:

Bro you're happy that we traded up for a sure bust, I'm going to say I told you so

You're out here like "..cope with this bust.." you're only making yourself look stupid

Yeah HE is the one looking stupid on here.....

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, Coheed said:

That’s now Cam and Smitty, two of the greatest panthers of all time, on the board for Bryce.

gonna be a lot of upset stroud and AR fans tomorrow (and the one or two Levi’s fans, wherever they are)

I for one could not be more excited for Bryce to usher in a new era of panthers football. 

Don’t you hate autocorrect? It would be so annoying if we drafted Levi’s on that alone. 

9 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Bryce needs a booster seat, and pedal extenders just to drive. 

If this football thingy doesn't work out. He can always become a short order cook.

Bryce can walk under the limbo stick.

His mom still buys his CLOTHES in the boys department. 

I refuse to believe we spent all that draft capital on a QB that may never see his second contract. 

You can't honestly say that you aren't saying this kind of stuff and not wanting to start a shitfest.

Just downright trolling.

• Pie 1