• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Merrill Hoge on Dan Patrick show shares thoughts about draft..

God bro I wish I had the sort of time that this kid has.

I stop by the huddle a couple times a day to see what's up, to take a break from work and kids, and this place has become almost overrun by this kid.

24 hours away from one of the most exciting weekends in franchise history, and the mods here have let this kid spam this forum.

Does anyone know any other sites to discuss with actual fans? Is reddit the move now?

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

You just don’t get it. It doesn’t matter what you think. It doesn’t matter how anybody would scheme anything. We aren’t NFL coaches. All that matters is what our coaches think and how they would scheme. If you think you’re smarter than them then go ahead and send in your resume. You have no credibility here and nobody except Gerry Green wants to have a conversation with you after you’ve spent the past 2 weeks acting like a complete ass.

This just in...Coaches and staff have never been wrong and dont make absolute atrocious picks. Fans and observers have no business questioning their decisions. Why even discuss them or form an opinion in the first place? Lets all go home.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

@ncfan @poundaway 

Care to share how you would scheme around a qb with less that ideal arm strength and not being able to stand tall in the pocket? How about when he gets up there in the years do you think he will be an elite qb when whatever physical skills he has diminish..I'm interested to know or all you can do is post links and poo all day

“Me and Frank got together to discuss our pick and it took less than 5 seconds…” 

-Scotty F.

I trust them over anything you say. You find one guy who has a different opinion and use that as ammo, the vast majority of football EXPERTS (people actually employed by a team) all agree Young is head and shoulders number 1 QB in this draft. Tomorrow will prove it. 

44 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Might be the weakest highlight reel I have ever seen. No big hits, no big plays. Just a average looking reel.

Luke was definitely on another level. 

Cool.  It didn't help that it was before HD.  My guess is you didn't see him play live.  Thanks for such a positive response!

10 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

This just in...Coaches and staff have never been wrong and dont make absolute atrocious picks. Fans and observers have no business questioning their decisions. Why even discuss them or form an opinion in the first place? Lets all go home.

Some fans shouldn’t be allowed to have opinions 

4 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

“Me and Frank got together to discuss our pick and it took less than 5 seconds…” 

-Scotty F.

I trust them over anything you say. You find one guy who has a different opinion and use that as ammo, the vast majority of football EXPERTS (people actually employed by a team) all agree Young is head and shoulders number 1 QB in this draft. Tomorrow will prove it. 

This honestly doesnt mean much because its very subjective who you consider a football "expert" and then you would have to check how many times that individual has actually been right about any picks in the past like people are doing Merril Hodge because he doesnt agree with them.