• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers HC Frank Reich has talked to Luke Kuechly about joining his coaching staff

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I wonder if he feels like that if he's around it too much, he'll get the itch to play again. Knowing that he can't 

Now why would he even consider this when his health and well being would be at stake. He wouldn't take that risk just to put himself in a detrimental situation because he is to smart for that.

1 hour ago, Paa Langfart said:

This.  He currently has all the freedom in the world.  Why would he want to tie himself to the NFL ball and chain again ?

It's called being active and I think he would be an excellent addition to the staff at a position he would excel at. Even retired people that have a lot of money feel more comfortable staying active instead of just sitting in a chair at home reading a newspaper. This is just a silly comment.

I also want Greg to come back in some fashion , but he is a natural at color commentary, I mean he has already called a superbowl , I would love to see #88 on the sidelines(or maybe catching td passes again)but he has found his new calling, puts Romo to shame 

Has far has Luke,I would just let him come and go has he pleases, give him the keys to BOA stadium, and not put any pressure on him to coach, if he wants to come and talk to the guys, or attend games, hell give him his own locker, but don't put any conditions on it 

I would like to see Luke keep being involved with the Panthers but i am not sure he would want the stress or the full time effort it takes to get the job done as a coach.

I could see him being a scout or some type consultant to management, positions I feel would probably suit him better at this time.