• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - The Carolina Panthers Select Bryce Young - QB - Alabama

Zod

2 hours ago, RJK said:

Is it just me or is there a lack of excitement from the media and fans for this draft and Bryce going #1? Not that anyone seems opposed to the pick it’s just seems like way less interest than drafts past 

Nah just Charlotte fans in a nutshell.

He would need security if this happened in Raleigh. We rowdy in the Triangle area!

I mean, can't they play some camera tricks here. Let Bryce walk a couple of steps out front so he doesn't look like a 12 year old kid between two adults. 😂

344322976_3373139602934606_7928305406321

I hope this guy is gonna be great but damn... I'm gonna be concerned about his size for awhile. He's gonna have to take a few slobberknockers from some of these 280+ freaks before I learn to expect him to get up from it.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Everyone has completely written off Matt Corral but he is still in a decent place here.  Keep him and let him develop and he could be something in a few years.  I would not give up on him yet 

Not if he's gonna be a malcontent bringing down team chemistry, which by the look of his social media he intends to be. Package him and Chinn for pick 35 or something.

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, can't they play some camera tricks here. Let Bryce walk a couple of steps out front so he doesn't look like a 12 year old kid between two adults. 😂

344322976_3373139602934606_7928305406321

I hope this guy is gonna be great but damn... I'm gonna be concerned about his size for awhile. He's gonna have to take a few slobberknockers from some of these 280+ freaks before I learn to expect him to get up from it.

Yeah I'm curious where they're going to try and bulk him up without messing with his throwing ability.