• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - The Carolina Panthers Select Bryce Young - QB - Alabama

Zod

Just now, usmcpanthers said:

New era, I'm excited to be relevant again in 2-3 years!

Yep I think next year 2024 will be the year we make a run. Dalton will have us competing but we have no ceiling if Young plays and stays healthy. I have no doubt teams will try to test Young, and rough him up.

• Pie 1

Just now, philit99 said:

Yep I think next year 2024 will be the year we make a run. Dalton will have us competing but we have no ceiling if Young plays and stays healthy. I have no doubt teams will try to test Young, and rough him up.

Yep I'm worried about keeping him healthy, we couldn't even keep a much bigger Cam healthy.  That is the only thing that  can stop us 

5 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

Yep I'm worried about keeping him healthy, we couldn't even keep a much bigger Cam healthy.  That is the only thing that  can stop us 

We have a coaching staff that doesn’t have their heads up their asses now. So I’m hoping for good returns. Only thing Ron Rivera did was ride to tail of Cam Newton to the Super Bowl. I never like him as a coach.

Edited by LegioX
  • The D 1