• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So let’s talk about Levis

NAS

I don't get all of the hate for the kid. So he posted some weird stuff of him putting mayonnaise in coffee and eating bananas with the peel. Young people post dumb stuff all the time. At least it wasn't him in a gasmask or drag racing.  It also doesn't really say anything about him as a qb or leader.  He had a crap offensive line.  Also, several teams think he needs toe surgery. I'm glad we didn't take him, but i don't have any ill will toward him. Why would I or any of you?

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

Was Baker not the first overall pick and played his entire first season and broke the rookie TD passing record?

Baker only came in because the guy in front of him got hurt. Fields came in because Dalton had to miss a few starts. 

• Pie 1

Levis is a decent QB to take a dice roll on in the 2nd round if you have a starter for 2023 already lined up. Raiders make sense. Someone will move up in the 2nd and take a gamble on him. In the 1st round you want to take a guaranteed starter and Levis is definitely not that. 

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

Not Baker.

thats why i said 2 out of the 3...  Tyrod Taylor was a bridge until Baker was ready ... but an injury knocked Taylor out of the game with a concussion in week 3. John Dorsey specifically mentioned the plan was to get baker on the field at some point in the season, prior to Taylor's injury.

2 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

First pro start at Darnold's current age? Yikes.

They were actually talking about the age thing of QBs on multiple different streams I was watching last night... they made some good points. Teams dont care about QB age anymore because of the way the position is protected now. With QBs playing into their late 30s and hitting  their prime in their late 20s... they are not hesitant to go after someone 23/24/25 in the draft. 

Hooker was the subject when they were discussing this.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

And then the chargers tried to do the same thing with Justin Herbert 

I'll never forget Tyrod one rather nice year in Buffalo.  He took me to a fantasy final in my big money 14-teamer.  What a journey of a career he's had.