• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dang.. I guess we made a huge mistake?

TheCasillas

18 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I didn't think that he was all that and a bag of chips when he came here, I didn't think it when he left, and I certainly don't believe it now.

This. I'm glad we are done chasing the fools gold of other teams castoffs.  Best of luck to Sam and Baker and good riddance.

22 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

This. I'm glad we are done chasing the fools gold of other teams castoffs.  Best of luck to Sam and Baker and good riddance.

We have a cast off head coach though , so I am not has optimistic has everyone else , my heart hopes, but my brain asked why he was replaced with Jeff Saturday , not everyone is an idiot for firing there coach , keep in mind that's probably what Nebraska fans are saying about Tep and Fitt right now 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

6 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

We have a cast off head coach though , so I am not has optimistic has everyone else , my heart hopes, but my brain asked why he was replaced with Jeff Saturday , not everyone is an idiot for firing there coach , keep in mind that's probably what Nebraska fans are saying about Tep and Fitt right now 

You replace a Reich with a Saturday because you're a flaming coke head. That's what everyone understands.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Because Jim Irsay would be getting kicked out of a Dave and Busters right now if it wasn't for having a rich dad

I have heard that before, if he is so incompetent, why did he hire Riech in the first place, which decision should we trust more and why, and surely it wasn't just Irsay who wanted him gone 

And we were also told the Jets were stupid for getting rid of Darnold, then the Browns were stupid for getting rid of Baker 

I hope Tepper isn't proven stupid for not giving Sean Payton, a superbowl winning head coach, and one of the best offensive minds in the game , a second interview 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

You replace a Reich with a Saturday because you're a flaming coke head. That's what everyone understands.

That's what Nebraska fans are saying about Tepper now

You and everyone else here have drank the Kool aid on that idea because if the Colts have any competent people at all making decisions , it means that we have bought someone else's problem, again 

6 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

You and everyone else here have drank the Kool aid on that idea because if the Colts have any competent people at all making decisions , it means that we have bought someone else's problem, again 

We aren't the only ones who have been questioning Irsay and think that his decision was insane. That's been the sentiment from around the league since Reich 2as fited....abd then replaced with Saturday who had NO real coaching experience.

Few, if any, were surprised by Rhules firing and saw it as only a matter of time and most regard the Reich hire as a smart one. Rhule is seen as a failure at the pro level and only moderately respected at the college level.

Nebraska fans thinking that Rhule is great and the reason he didn't do well in Carolina was anything but his fault are on island. A very small corn filled island.

Not at all the same type situation, but go ahead and believe it is and enjoy your time on corncob island.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Hey, that's your opinion, and you're welcome to it. However, I would not expect a whole lot of ppl to buy in. 

I will say. It is dang near impossible to find a coach that hasn't been someone's retread. Very few, and I mean VERY FEW coaches have never been fired. If that's what you are waiting for? Good luck on that one.

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

We aren't the only ones who have been questioning Irsay and think that his decision was insane. That's been the sentiment from around the league since Reich 2as fited....abd then replaced with Saturday who had NO real coaching experience.

Few, if any, were surprised by Rhules firing and saw it as only a matter of time and most regard the Reich hire as a smart one. Rhule is seen as a failure at the pro level and only moderately respected at the college level.

Nebraska fans thinking that Rhule is great and the reason he didn't do well in Carolina was anything but his fault are on island. A very small corn filled island.

Not at all the same type situation, but go ahead and believe it is and enjoy your time on corncob island.

I am not believing it is , I hope in 10 years you won't be able to count how many superbowl wins we have on one hand , and we will have forgotten the names of Fox and Rivera , because we have a real franchise coach 

There is just that pesky doubt in my mind that we hired a recently fired coach, who not long ago was on the phone begging Philip Rivers to come back , but your points do ease my doubts a little , and Reich already seems like a much better coach than we have had so far , hopefully we are the storm that the NFL doesn't see coming 

9 hours ago, panthers55 said:

The article quoting him saying that. Reading comprehension isn't your friend. He would pick Baker over those three and he thinks he has a better deal. Since clearly you don't see what seems obvious to me, I won't go back and forth over a player I didn't like and he isn't a Panther anymore. I don't care what he does unless he plays against us and I hope he sucks that game. Done with this discussion.

Reading comprehension? Here’s the quote mister high and mighty:

“I can honestly say out of these four, I had Baker rated higher,” Arians said on Monday at his Arians Family Foundation gala. “That’s an honest opinion – coming out [of Oklahoma].”

So tell me mister genius do you know what is the author reading into things or a direct quote? Because to me, that says Arians had Mayfield rated higher as a prospect coming out of college over the 2023 QBs. It does not say he would take Mayfield over the 2023 QBs today. The author, not Arians is making the leap and amazingly you are as well. Feel free next time to quote somewhere Arians is quotes saying I would trade away pick #1 in 2023 for Baker Mayfield today.

Oh, done with this discussion.

• Pie 1

On 5/6/2023 at 4:42 PM, CPcavedweller said:

I'd still rather have Darnold with this coaching staff than Bryce Young. He's had two of the worst coaching staff's in the NFL in the past 23 years.

and for todays clown of the weekend

22 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Reading comprehension? Here’s the quote mister high and mighty:

“I can honestly say out of these four, I had Baker rated higher,” Arians said on Monday at his Arians Family Foundation gala. “That’s an honest opinion – coming out [of Oklahoma].”

So tell me mister genius do you know what is the author reading into things or a direct quote? Because to me, that says Arians had Mayfield rated higher as a prospect coming out of college over the 2023 QBs. It does not say he would take Mayfield over the 2023 QBs today. The author, not Arians is making the leap and amazingly you are as well. Feel free next time to quote somewhere Arians is quotes saying I would trade away pick #1 in 2023 for Baker Mayfield today.

Oh, done with this discussion.

So apparently you not only have poor  comprehension but no ability to infer meaning and determine what he was saying. There was no.leap just a lack of awareness ion your part to the obvious. And each response just makes you look more obtuse. Let it go.