• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tuesday Press Conference 5/16/23

TheCasillas

I'm always extremely impressed with Thomas Brown when he has pressers. He's calm, poised, and answers everything with good enough detail that you understand what he's talking about but not too much where he gives stuff away. He has the right temperament to be a really good head coach one day. I do hope he sticks around long enough to get play calling duties here and so we can get comp picks for whenever he does leave. 

• Pie 4

18 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Someone needs to tell Brown to stand a little closer to the mic so people can hear him better.

They've been horrible at this presser audio for years, closed captioning can't even pick up the questions the majority of the time

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, BlackPanther22 said:

I'm always extremely impressed with Thomas Brown when he has pressers. He's calm, poised, and answers everything with good enough detail that you understand what he's talking about but not too much where he gives stuff away. He has the right temperament to be a really good head coach one day. I do hope he sticks around long enough to get play calling duties here and so we can get comp picks for whenever he does leave. 

I like him a lot.  Hopefully we can keep him around for a while, but I think he will be getting a HC job before too long...

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I like him a lot.  Hopefully we can keep him around for a while, but I think he will be getting a HC job before too long...

Same, but a 3rd round compensatory pick isn't a bad consolation prize...

Q:Your thoughts on Bryce young at five foot ten.
Brown :I never cared about it.   It was never an issue in my opinion just for me. I evaluate tape.  We're still playing football. If we were in a competition for the tallest the biggest the fastest the strongest like it's an overall combine deal then maybe  I would.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1