• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers ECF game 2 Saturday 8pm

It's 1-1, lost a 5 ot nail biter in game 1

Florida isn't a buzzsaw , if they were this would be 4-1 right now 

But its tied and you are acting like it's over ,

We just bulldozed overconfident soft teams in the first 2 rounds, but have met our mirror image ,these are 2 teams playing a chess game , and it's just started 

• Pie 1

So some takes.

1) Raanta looks pretty sharp given the time missed. Little shaky early but the one he allowed was an absolute beauty of a move.

2) Turbo doesn't look like he can keep up with the rest of our guys. Like a really bad wheel on a fast as fug car.

3) Bob is that fuging dude. Lesser goalie, we're up 4-1 right now.

4) We have to just keep plugging. Goals will come. Don't get panicky.

Just now, DavidEng said:

We shot tons of pucks during the regular season against different goalies and only scored 2 goals. We just have to put the puck in net like always. We’re facing an excellent goalie not godzilla. I give the Canes a chance here it’s not like we’re behind.

Yeah but it feels like it, ya know?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, DavidEng said:

We shot tons of pucks during the regular season against different goalies and only scored 2 goals. We just have to put the puck in net like always. We’re facing an excellent goalie not godzilla. I give the Canes a chance here it’s not like we’re behind.

I mean during the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

It's 1-1, lost a 5 ot nail biter in game 1

Florida isn't a buzzsaw , if they were this would be 4-1 right now 

But its tied and you are acting like it's over ,

We just bulldozed overconfident soft teams in the first 2 rounds, but have met our mirror image ,these are 2 teams playing a chess game , and it's just started 

This right here. I love this place but y’all are killing me. It’s tied. Y’all act like it’s 5-1 Florida. We got this one. Burns looks like he is due. Turbo was thiiiiiis close twice and Jarvis is buzzing hard. 

Feels like hurricanes are just wasting energy out there. Not many good chances. Florida is getting fewer shots but when they do it at least looks like they at least have a chance to score. Have a bad feeling this is a 2-1 or 3-1 loss. Hope I'm wrong.