• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young gets majority of first-team reps in first OTA practice

NAS

Some people need to get a thicker skin.

Specially in division games …. Tampa, Atlanta, New Orleans fans will have so many short jokes for us. If they see it bothers you, it will get worse. Most joke will stop if he plays good, but not in division.

how many times do we joke about 28-3, Ryan’s dirty pants and any other things that get posted over and over. Other division teams will be doing that to us about the height. They still talk about Cam not jumping on the football and the way he dressed.

just grow up and get over it

he is what he is ….. HE IS OUR QB

Edited by Panther53521
  • Pie 5
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Panther53521 said:

Specially in division games …. Tampa, Atlanta, New Orleans fans will have so many short jokes for us. If they see it bothers you, it will get worse. Most joke will stop if he plays good, but not in division.

how many times do we joke about 28-3, Ryan’s dirty pants and any other things that get posted over and over. Other division teams will be doing that to us about the height. They still talk about Cam not jumping on the football and the way he dressed.

Agree. Getting sensitive and bothered by it just promotes others to harp on it more.  They know it's getting under your skin 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

25 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That's cool and I'm glad for you but that isn't how the NFL works.

I hope it works out for him to win all the championships every year. But I just need the one. I want to see one fuging championship and I can at least have that.

You probably haven't been a Panthers fan very long but losing two Super Bowls sucked. A lot.

I definitely feel for OG Bills fans from back in the day. I don't know how you don't pull the plug on your fanhood after that kind of heartbreak.

I been a Panthers fan since our 1st SB run although I was a teen I still remember that era. Losing the SB sucks, but we have been to 2 SB's and we were an expansion team. That is pretty impressive to have 2 SB appearances in that amount of time.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Goddammit. Fug you.

This actually made me laugh out loud.

Nice. Something tells me I’ll see many more until he shows out because I will likely make sure (assuming Heat take care of business) my buddy remembers how his Bruins and Celtics lost to 8 seeds in historic fashion.

By the way, this was my favorite sent my way:

IMG_4947.jpeg.dbb03580555aeb7f3f4f2d30be39940c.jpeg

That was after I sent this one of the Bruins goalie taking a nap at the wrong time. IMG_9572.jpeg.b51cf950bb5d3ba1ee02815b64473bbf.jpeg

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

27 minutes ago, Panther53521 said:

Jokes don’t bother me. It’s when our fans show their insecurity by constantly seeking validation, expressing concerns if he will be able to take hits or see over the line blah blah blah

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, csx said:

Agree. Getting sensitive and bothered by it just promotes others to harp on it more.  They know it's getting under your skin 

Yep. I know I cringe when I see the whole you must not have played sports comment most times, but I wonder if that’s the case here. Talking poo to teammates and making jokes was just common place and that’s not even opposing fans. Seeing Young’s mental makeup so far, I doubt he’s bothered by short jokes and I doubt this is the first time he’s ever heard them before.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

I didn’t want to joke because of all the uptight people in here but I chuckled when he wasn’t in the picture. I’ll add in a picture someone sent me after I poked him about his Celtics.

IMG_7718.thumb.jpeg.6e0c42ae3fffe58adf8aa03f13dc642e.jpeg

Ok that actually was funny

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

That's cool and I'm glad for you but that isn't how the NFL works.

I hope it works out for him to win all the championships every year. But I just need the one. I want to see one fuging championship and I can at least have that.

You probably haven't been a Panthers fan very long but losing two Super Bowls sucked. A lot.

I definitely feel for OG Bills fans from back in the day. I don't know how you don't pull the plug on your fanhood after that kind of heartbreak.

Exactly right. I know we've lost 2 SBs, but they were 12 years apart. Can you magine losing 4 straight?  Damn, that would be demoralizing as well as humiliating.

• Beer 1

36 minutes ago, NAS said:

Jokes don’t bother me. It’s when our fans show their insecurity by constantly seeking validation, expressing concerns if he will be able to take hits or see over the line blah blah blah

I mean that is a legitimate concern. Not the line part, but how well his body holds up at this level. 

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I been a Panthers fan since our 1st SB run although I was a teen I still remember that era. Losing the SB sucks, but we have been to 2 SB's and we were an expansion team. That is pretty impressive to have 2 SB appearances in that amount of time.

I could hang my hat on that expansion thing in the first Super Bowl but we are almost 30 years in now. That expansion is a distant memory(and literally almost before your time). 

Make no mistake, you don't get these shots often so every loss puts you further away from achieving that goal.

In fact we are one of only 5 NFL teams to have appeared in multiple Super Bowls and never win.