• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's press conferences

jayboogieman

Watched both Matt and Bryce.  I liked Matt's better because he seemed a little more real.  (Although not sure I believed his answer about the tweets) Bryce's answers seemed more canned and scripted to a point. (A real script would not say "super" so much...lol). Loved what Matt said about his teammates.   It was a passionate answer and sounded genuine. His face also lit up when talking about Mingo.   Bryce is just so even...would love to see some passion or change of expression.  Hope sometime in the not too distant future he becomes a little more comfortable.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 5

13 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Watched both Matt and Bryce.  I liked Matt's better because he seemed a little more real.  (Although not sure I believed his answer about the tweets)

you should probably believe him. It appears his gf has wiped him from her instagam. My friend caught this earlier in the month. 

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Watched both Matt and Bryce.  I liked Matt's better because he seemed a little more real.  (Although not sure I believed his answer about the tweets) Bryce's answers seemed more canned and scripted to a point. (A real script would not say "super" so much...lol). Loved what Matt said about his teammates.   It was a passionate answer and sounded genuine. His face also lit up when talking about Mingo.   Bryce is just so even...would love to see some passion or change of expression.  Hope sometime in the not too distant future he becomes a little more comfortable.

Just finished watching Corral's and Young's videos. Corral came across as very likable and content with his spot even though the press tried to trap or press him a time or two. I don't think Young was scripted. He seems a little more business oriented and not as natural up there as Corral. And honestly, as long as Young leads the Panthers to be a winning franchise, I don't care if he's ever comfortable with the press or not.

• Pie 3

37 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Bryce is just quiet. I have no problem with that, as a quiet person myself. 

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

you should probably believe him. It appears his gf has wiped him from her instagam. My friend caught this earlier in the month. 

We've all been there.  You're passed over for a promotion or coach benches your arse and suddenly your smokin' hot GF dumps you like you're yesterdays news...

I mean, so I've heard... from others... it happens...

Image result for gif dumped by your girfriend

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 3

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

It's like if you have seen one of Young's press conferences...you have seen them all....lol.

We just got used to Cam’s and that was the exception not the rule 

we are going from a total non conformist to a total conformist 

after what we have been through, it might not be a bad thing 

…and I totally love Cam