• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agent CB options

BeenPounding

Who would you like to see us sign as a CB?  Personally I would be happy with taking a chance on Ronald Darby or Troy Hill as a 3rd/4th CB option.  I know Darby is coming off an ACL injury, but that was week 5, he should be good to go by training camp.  Anyone else have any thoughts?

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Wait for cuts, hopefully some rookies make some decent vets expendable and we can get someone that has proven to be not horrible

I think this is the correct move.  If a guy they really like was available I have a feeling we would have already signed him.  I think they want to see if “the answer is already on the roster”. If not, there will be someone they pickup after cuts. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

I think this is the correct move.  If a guy they really like was available I have a feeling we would have already signed him.  I think they want to see if “the answer is already on the roster”. If not, there will be someone they pickup after cuts. 

Yeah Wright didn't even really get OTA reps because he had hernia surgery so he could jump Keith Taylor and STO on the depth chart before roster cuts even happen. I hope Keith Taylor can look more like his rookie year as well before the previous staff did whatever they did to make him less effective

• Pie 1