• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bring BOA Back to Life

chknwing

3 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Over a million people do. Houston is a suburban nightmare with no identity and a worse public transit crisis than Charlotte. Same with Dallas. San Antonio and Austin are the best cities in Texas and it’s not close - they are extremely walkable and both provide charm. Plus the food. Charlotte and Raleigh could both learn from them.

Yeah I disagree with that. I love the big city vibe. More attractions and more restaurants. Im a big roof top dinner kind of guy. Houston/Dallas have them all over the city. Food is way better in Texas. 

It depends on the person really. If you're a more laid back kind of guy than maybe San Antonio is nicer for you. I like big cities and bright lights.

14 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Over a million people do. Houston is a suburban nightmare with no identity and a worse public transit crisis than Charlotte. Same with Dallas. San Antonio and Austin are the best cities in Texas and it’s not close - they are extremely walkable and both provide charm. Plus the food. Charlotte and Raleigh could both learn from them.

Been in a lot of places in Texas. Houston was the only one I could do without. Dallas was fine. San Antonio wasn't bad at all. Austin is one of my favorite places anywhere. In my top 3 places I hope to retire in.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Two things can be true at once. People are moving in droves to Texas, but not from NC, mostly from Cali and other points west. Charlotte is still growing rapidly, as evidenced by the breakneck pace of continued development. Your subjective opinion is you don't care for it, that's fine, move somewhere you do like, which sounds like you did. The evidence does not support the notion most people agree with you about Charlotte however.

Yes, I typed my opinion. People didn't like it. Life goes on.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

No wonder you think Texas sucks you live in one of the worst cities in Texas lmao.

There is literally nothing in San Antonio. You're on the mexican border.

My guy go visit Austin Texas, Dallas Texas, Houston Texas. All of those cities are better than Charlotte.

I like Mexeeec0..... just a couple friends there...plus nothing wrong with there mommas either😁

Im going to the queen after my home stuff gets in order, Ill see where it rank among Chicago, wilmington, austin , etc.... Hell I need to go to mexico too.

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Been in a lot of places in Texas. Houston was the only one I could do without. Dallas was fine. San Antonio wasn't bad at all. Austin is one of my favorite places anywhere. In my top 3 places I hope to retire in.

Bro you can not live on 6th street, I was swimmming in fun!! It took 3-5 days of light "fun' in san ant to get over the pace.....plus a couple shots😛

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I like Mexeeec0..... just a couple friends there...plus nothing wrong with there mommas either😁

Im going to the queen after my home stuff gets in order, Ill see where it rank among Chicago, wilmington, austin , etc.... Hell I need to go to mexico too.

I hear Mexico is dangerous because of the cartel. I have read stories on people vacationing there and going missing.

27 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah I disagree with that. I love the big city vibe. More attractions and more restaurants. Im a big roof top dinner kind of guy. Houston/Dallas have them all over the city. Food is way better in Texas. 

It depends on the person really. If you're a more laid back kind of guy than maybe San Antonio is nicer for you. I like big cities and bright lights.

Ive heard houston is "ghetto", but that was said about durham too. Durham is not anymore, in fact Id say its right up in one of better places Ive been......Plus bro Im been on the grid traveling recently*

Honestly you dont know how a city is until you visit it, plus if you go over the RR tracks or make a left, the vibe can change on a dime. I heard austin was a liberal world, it IS NOT. Just a young fast pace town that still in texas, just got a few californnias moved in. They were fun too!!!

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I hear Mexico is dangerous because of the cartel. I have read stories on people vacationing there and going missing.

I got the pass, both of them so Im very welcomed there😇

Theres only like 4-7 of them and them know each others zones...the ones on the close to texas are the ones in charge cause you need to use their tunnels. Plus plenty of hard workers come across daily, put the lazy people here to shame. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

26 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Austin is a cool city. I could live there and it's only an hour from San Antonio. I like it as much as Nashville. 

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Ive heard houston is "ghetto", but that was said about durham too. Durham is not anymore, in fact Id say its right up in one of better places Ive been......Plus bro Im been on the grid traveling recently*

Honestly you dont know how a city is until you visit it, plus if you go over the RR tracks or make a left, the vibe can change on a dime. I heard austin was a liberal world, it IS NOT. Just a young fast pace town that still in texas, just got a few californnias moved in. They were fun too!!!

Most cites have the ghetto areas. Houston is a big city they have their nice spots.

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I got the pass, both of them so Im very welcomed there😇

Theres only like 4-7 of them and them know each others zones...the ones on the close to texas are the ones in charge cause you need to use their tunnels. Plus plenty of hard workers come across daily, put the lazy people here to shame. 

Yeah as long as you have connections you should be fine. I don't know anyone in Mexico. Im scared to take that risk.

7 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Austin is a cool city. I could live there and it's only an hour from San Antonio. I like it as much as Nashville. 

I know nashville is #1 in bachelorette parties, but i ran into a few at austin. I need to show my instagram.

Would anyone to see my instag??? Warning im very handsome and theres a few pics of all i described.....🤣

Juan you can not have it👻 

Edited by Basbear