• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Bryce Young lead Panthers to a deep playoff run?

NAS

Bryce kind of reminds me of the first time I had sex. First I was very excited and had such promising results practicing before I went pro. My fans were expecting a lot. 2nd When the game started I had some issues finding the correct open receiver and got flagged for throwing to an ineligible receiver. 3rd I looked pretty promising for the first couple of plays but then the stumble however I scored my first TD but it happened so quickly. I still had 3 quarters to go but my heart wasn't in it. The coach pulled me and put my backup in.

4 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Bryce kind of reminds me of the first time I had sex. First I was very excited and had such promising results practicing before I went pro. My fans were expecting a lot. 2nd When the game started I had some issues finding the correct open receiver and got flagged for throwing to an ineligible receiver. 3rd I looked pretty promising for the first couple of plays but then the stumble however I scored my first TD but it happened so quickly. I still had 3 quarters to go but my heart wasn't in it. The coach pulled me and put my backup in.

WTF!

On 9/23/2023 at 1:33 AM, X-Clown said:

Its amazing that a falcons fan has more optimism for us than we do 

Lol. He’s saying Young might develop, Fitt might get it right and the coaching staff might actually make a difference. He’s playing the long game hoping we stay as we are.if I was a fan of NO, Tampa or the Falcons, I’d be hoping the Panthers tried to work through it for the next few years too.