• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith and special guest "grill" Mingo

jfra78

1 minute ago, DennisM1 said:

It's funny to me how Steve can poo on the organization for years after his release and what nothing to do with us but now we welcome him back with open arms lol baby steps please baby steps 

This is not a very accurate statement at all and is slanderous

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, I used to get well-done as a kid following behind mama (and dad), but the best steak that I ever had was when I grilled it seven minutes on each side. I cut into it and the pink was still there. I was forced to put my wife's back on the grill, and she implored me to do the same but I devoured it (and another), and it was delicious. I think she may have made some comments about me being animalistic, but I just shrugged and continued chewing.

My ole lady says she hates seeing me eat a steak. Says the pink and hemoglobin make her sick, and doesn’t understand how I eat it. Told her it’s good, that’s how. I, too, was raised on well done. We’d go to a steak spot and my mom would get ours well done, meanwhile my dad is getting his medium rare, but backing up my mama when she would get ours well done. Had a medium rare steak in my late 20’s, and never looked back. 

As for Mingo, I like him and think he’s going to be a stud. The boy is from the sticks, deep off in the woods, Mississippi. I remember playing his high school in football, and going up there. Country boy for real. I’m rooting for him heavy 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, DennisM1 said:

It's funny to me how Steve can poo on the organization for years after his release and what nothing to do with us but now we welcome him back with open arms lol baby steps please baby steps 

no clown just no your making poo up

David kicked him out of carolina He got his revenge game and now he's a fan of the team, 

• Pie 1

On 7/29/2023 at 9:34 AM, csx said:

My parents also eat steak medium well or well done. They were the generation who lost any sense of good food with quality or fresh ingredients. I don't follow culinary suggestions from them.

My mom likes them well done with A1!!!! (yuck), but my dad always tells the waiter (much to my mom's embarrassment) "just knock off the horns and wipe it's ass".