• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Panthers Practice - Pads go on today!

Zod

2 hours ago, t96 said:

Agreed, we certainly aren't giving up on him. But worth noting he had great camp last year and then struggled in the regular season. Certainly better to hear good things than bad things during camp and I'm much more confident in this year's coaching staff, but I personally am tempering expectations for him a bit until we see the success translate to the field in games that matter, consistently.

Last year though, there were some things that happened. 

I was not happy with his play okay, don’t misunderstand me, but Wilks came here to coach him and Horn and Jackson etc but was snatched up into other responsibilities. 
Maybe that didn’t help CJ or the entire back end for that matter.  
IOW maybe there is some hope he gets it. 

Edited by stratocatter

25 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I meant Nationally it's been reported as the hottest summer on record for the entire US.

I apologize if I confused some people.

Just act like most other folks when they get called out. Ignore, deflect, and move on. There are a bunch of folks that have been here almost since day one that have never had to apologize for a mistake because they ignore, deflect, then move on. lol

• Pie 1

Just now, Gerry Green said:

Just act like most other folks when they get called out. Ignore, deflect, and move on. There are a bunch of folks that have been here almost since day one that have never had to apologize for a mistake because they ignore, deflect, then move on. lol

Yeah im going to do that from now on. 

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah im going to do that from now on. 

It saves on the stress if you generally only respond to posters you actually want to converse with. Let the rest just roll off your back. Otherwise, you are wasting precious moments that cannot be replaced.

Unless you're having fun, then have at it.

• Pie 4

Been working a lot recently and I’ve missed damn near everything practice related, how’s everyone feeling about Young so far? I know there arent many videos released anymore from practices, but didn’t know how others felt based off of tweets and media reporting? 

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Been working a lot recently and I’ve missed damn near everything practice related, how’s everyone feeling about Young so far? I know there arent many videos released anymore from practices, but didn’t know how others felt based off of tweets and media reporting? 

Some people on here say he looks like a massive bust while others believe that Bryce has looked gay

• The D 2

32 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Bryce is HIM!

ROTY already has his name on it. Get your #9 jerseys while their hot!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

39 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Bryce is HIM!

ROTY already has his name on it. Get your #9 jerseys while their hot!

Looked good in camp from what I saw, but my 2 grandsons are off the bandwagon.  We got to practice 45 minutes early, they stood in the area designated for kids for over 3 hours for him to sign some stuff for adults, then sign for maybe 10 kids when the trainer dragged him away.  He told them on his way to practice he would get them after practice.  So 4 1/2 hour ride home was talking up Matt Corral, he signed for the kids first before moving on to the adults.

4 minutes ago, bga71 said:

Looked good in camp from what I saw, but my 2 grandsons are off the bandwagon.  We got to practice 45 minutes early, they stood in the area designated for kids for over 3 hours for him to sign some stuff for adults, then sign for maybe 10 kids when the trainer dragged him away.  He told them on his way to practice he would get them after practice.  So 4 1/2 hour ride home was talking up Matt Corral, he signed for the kids first before moving on to the adults.

That sucks. Hopefully next time he signs their stuff. Im sure he probably just forgot. He has a lot to learn with the playbook and practice.