• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who says Charles Godfrey can't tackle?

Baschski

Thank you Baschski for showing Godfrey some respect. I agree he does sometimes slip up in coverage or make a poor tackle, but then again who doesn't. I like having him and Martin on our team. Godfrey was making plays today, my only question is did Sherrod play at all I didn't see him

he laid a great hit on Welker and one of the FF.....best game he has played as a Panther.

However, one game doesn't define a player and he still has lots of flaws....did you see him get trucked by Morris early on? Godfrey still struggles making a tackles in the open field.....one very good game doesn't erase his flaws....hopefully he is improving and will build off that. I think his confidence could be his biggest problem.....he knows he has been the most abused guy out there.

He got lucky.

you could say the same about martin's incredible number of picks he got in his starts. I like godfrey better because i tend to like the safties that can tackle and its obvious (even before this game) that godfrey is the better tackler. Both are garbage in coverage though, it seems Martin played well behind the reciver and godfrey just wants to try and hit them lol.

Archived