• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Football is back (well, preseason anyway)

Mr. Scot

My expectations are going to be high every year now.

Why? Because I believe in this team again.

And if we don't reach my expectations, it's ok.

I'd rather be disappointed because they didn't reach the lofty goal I believed they could hit than feel unenthusiastic at best and apathetic at worse as has been the case for the past several years.

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

21 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Predictably I forgot this game was on until this morning. 

Don't read the headlines and think they're right then.

Headlines read to me that Zach Wilson had a "good game." He played two series and looked meh at best. 

• Beer 1

37 minutes ago, OUCPFL said:

Don't read the headlines and think they're right then.

Headlines read to me that Zach Wilson had a "good game." He played two series and looked meh at best. 

I read the article when I saw that. He had one good throw and then the offense moved pretty much the same it has always moved with him under center, badly.

I think he is a bust, but he may trick people into giving him another chance on another team over and over again for some unknown reason like a certain other player. 

• Beer 3

14 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I read the article when I saw that. He had one good throw and then the offense moved pretty much the same it has always moved with him under center, badly.

I think he is a bust, but he may trick people into giving him another chance on another team over and over again for some unknown reason like a certain other player. 

He will. NFL Coaches are stupid. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That was the issue I had as well...

I tried to watch it just to see how the Jets backups look. I couldn't watch the game but the commentating was so bad that I just couldn't listen. Collinsworth needs to retire, i simply cannot listen to any game he's involved with. I checked in once every quarter just to check the score because that's was all I could stomach. 

Edited by Jon Snow