• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are 5 points you looking for tomorrow?

TheBigKat

5 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

I want to see how our backup CB's perform. Honestly, with Horn and Jackson both coming off injuries, there is no reason why either should get more than 1 set of downs, if that. I wonder if Henderson can be coached up to play good enough, and I want Taylor to finally take a step up to be consistent depth. 

Also want to see the 3-4 D since I'm not as up on that system as I want to be.

Bryce mudderfuggin Young!!!!!

edit: Excited to see Hubbard playing RB1, and how much size he's gained.

It’s quite possible Henderson just doesn’t have it, but to be fair, he’s had the shittiest luck so far regarding coaching staffs. 

You never know. 

Here’s to finding out this season. 

(And that applies to all the young guys in particular)

• Pie 1

1. Bryce of course. It’d be great if he could lead a scoring drive before he gets taken out but I mainly want to see that poise and good decision making. 

2. Guard play on the O-line. I made a topic earlier explaining what I’ve read about the guard spots and how we kind of need somebody to step up and take control of that RG spot or even push Brady. I’ll be looking at Nash Jensen, Deonte Brown and Zavala for sure to see how they hold up. 

3. What the offense looks like in motion. The meshing of the McVay style and the Reich system will be fun/interesting to watch. Also curious as to if Frank lets Thomas call plays in the preseason or if he takes over to prep for the season. 

4. Edge Depth. Outside of Burns, Houston, and Haynes it feels like the rest of the edge spots are up for grabs. Looking to see who can generate pressure. 

5. How Mingo does. He had a good joint practice but we’ve heard about some drops, so I wanna see how he does when the lights are bright. 

Most importantly though, I just want our guys to get out of the game healthy. 

First..  No Injuries.

We know in preseason you don't show the league the play book..  so do you think they will still cloak Chinn through preseason , or unleash the possibilities  ? 

I hope to see Corral is worthy of the clip board holder. We may need him to be our future back up.

Offensive Line Play.  

Last,   No Injuries