• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, in Chicago...

Proudiddy

Deep breaths guys, its the premie-est of preseason. Taking the emotional “DJ First Pass and Same Ol’ Panthers” knee jerk reactions out of the picture, this piece of DJ’s game is nothing new. If they routinely start connecting on big play verticals, then it will start to sting as that’s the ceiling we never quite realized. 

47 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I feel like this is the same story we had with Cam. Can Bryce Go full out Jesus mode behind a subpar online...

Everyone get your popcorn ready to find out

Go watch Cam when he was healthy and see what you think. I don’t think Bryce Young is that. But not measuring up to that doesn’t necessarily put him in bad company.

I think if Young pans out he is gonna be a thorn in the side of teams (and fan bases especially). He is gonna be the pest that you just can’t get rid of. Avoids setting off the traps but your cheese is gone. Doesn’t scare you with his big arm or speed, dinks and dunks the whole game, but you look up at the scoreboard and he is winning by 4 points. 

This is classic DJ. He has always been this type of player. He's a Deebo-type, just get the ball in his hands football player. Shenault is similar. This team needs a few more route runners that can combo guys up, get open quickly for your QB, and have a big catch radius. That's what DJ is not good at. This... he can do all day.