• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Been waiting for this... BY on QB School

TheCasillas

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

jets looked bad in the joint practice. they "lost" the HoF game against the browns. they must have thought they needed a "win" in preseason so they schemed. 

Seeing how Salah is behind the scenes with Hard Knocks, I wouldn't doubt it. Feels like a lot "junior decisions" are made by that coaching. They have the roster this year, so they have legit no excuses to not be an effective team. 

7 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I guarantee that once the Jets saw Bryce alone in the backfield it was a “hey do the stunt” call in the defense. 

Yep--and they were in their second game, so probably not as focused on the basics as we were.  Regardless, like playing man in basketball, you have to know when to switch and move those feet.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Seeing how Salah is behind the scenes with Hard Knocks, I wouldn't doubt it. Feels like a lot "junior decisions" are made by that coaching. They have the roster this year, so they have legit no excuses to not be an effective team. 

Not surprising, remember when they didn't bring in a vet during Wilson's Rookie year, because they didn't want to "Threaten" him if he played bad?

Which...We saw how that worked out.