• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason week 2 Thread

Panthercougar68

15 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

If you are playing all of your backups and third string in a game, it wouldn't be as bad. And if they are taking cheap shots at your most important player, they have absolutely earned All of the cheap shots they get in retaliation.

I hear what you are saying, but I would absolutely be telling my players to go all out and not be afraid of any penalties based on the cheap shots that are being talked about that happened earlier in the week

I feel you. The emotional part of me says if you hit my guy, I hit yours. Its how we did things in baseball but the last thing the Bears want is extra cheap shots at Fields. If Richardson gets dinged up the Colts just go to Minshew. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Josh Allen out there down 14-0 and scrambling around for about 40 yards on a sack.   Seems like I wouldn’t allow him be out there. 

He absolutely is one of those guys that doesn't need to play preseason football considering his running style. 

Bears have a long history of finding well above average running backs in rounds 3+ and every sing points to Roschon Johnson being the next in line for that title. He looks like the best back on the team running and catching the ball. Not sure they give him much time over Herbert and Foreman during the regular season but I think by seasons end he is a huge part of the rushing attack. 

Bagent just drove the Bears down the field like 85 yards after a penalty to score. He only had one bad throw on the drive and he missed a read on the touchdown run he had to end the drive. Johnson came out of the backfield and there was nobody covering him for an easy pitch and catch. Bagent panicked a little and took off to the opposite side of the field and dove head first for a touchdown. 

Darnold is what he is.  A decent backup. You hope he never sees the field. The fact he was our starter is sad. Ol silver platter Sam serving up INT's and game losing drives. That said Baker was even more disappointing.  Where's the fire Baker? You can't bake anything on the warm setting. 40 yards passing in a half ain't gonna cut it.  

53 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Malik Willis looks so much more comfortable than he did last year.

He’s currently 9/16 for 80 yards and 1 TD (along with 1 pick), he also has 7 carries for 72 yards.

I was shocked to see he played the entire game. How often do you see that in preseason? The Titans must really be torn about him lol.