• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bucs are going to win

pantherclaw

On 8/22/2023 at 1:37 AM, pantherclaw said:

Based on the huddle logic. The Bucs beat the great Jets team. 

The cowboys, whom are rhe favorite to win the NFL, is winless so far in preseason.  Is a shame they won't even win 4 games. 

Mean while, Rivera has his Commanders undefeated,  so they're going to win the superbowl!!! 

Wooohoo!!

If the Cowboys go 0-3 in preseason, history tends to show that they would be pioneers in blazing a trail to the playoffs. It just doesn't happen.

19 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

If the Cowboys go 0-3 in preseason, history tends to show that they would be pioneers in blazing a trail to the playoffs. It just doesn't happen.

The preseason is a different animal with the 3 game schedule.  Different teams playing different groups at different weeks.  I've seen more starters vs third stringers with the 3 week schedule.  Every team is doing their own thing vs the traditional 4 week schedule where the starters played week 3 and 4 was for depth.  

I just don't understand why people are overreacting to preseason like it's going to determine how well we do.  There are some concerns, and you hope that things get cleaned up.

How well Bryce plays, along with the rest of the offense is going to determine how many games we win.  That's just the modern NFL.  If your D can keep people below 20 points a game, you give your offense a chance, even a subpar one.  I think our D will do that...

But I'm realistic - new coach, rookie Qb, new schemes, and a LOT of change.  It's going to take a few weeks of real games for them to gel.  After week 3-4, I think we'll have a much better idea of the team.

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

5 teams who were winless in the preseason went to the playoffs.....last season 🤣

Jags, Chargers, Vikings, Bucs, Seahawks.

Edited by csx

47 minutes ago, csx said:

5 teams who were winless in the preseason went to the playoffs.....last season 🤣

Jags, Chargers, Vikings, Bucs, Seahawks.

To add to this:

5 of 14 teams in the playoffs were winless in the preseason ~36%

Ravens were the only undefeated preseason team to make the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I think the concerns about this team in the preseason far exceeds just w/l's.  They have been covered ad nauseam in multiple threads.

This was in response to a poster saying  winless preseason teams never make the playoffs when it happened 5 times just last season.

• Pie 1